Agile Delivery Manager
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Employee perks, benefits
- The opportunity to work at Vienna’s coolest offices, with an ambitious multi-national team and to cooperate with colleagues across boarders
- Have flexible working hours and are open for remote working
- Care for your personal well-being and career development while actively supporting your educational needs
- Encourage regular conference visits and multiple chances strut your stuff
- Feed you with coffee and fruits and provide table soccer and table tennis to train the stuff away
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Leader in innovations, new technologies and systems. As the epicenter of ambitious ideas and internally created solutions that service and are deployed widely across all group´s banks.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
- An abundance of agile project management skills and a track record in rolling-out digital solutions in Agile environments
- An ability to lead and drive the further roll-out of software, our digital financial companion to over 3 million Europeans, throughout our CEE countries and beyond
- Knowledge of how to structure complex issues, prioritize them and support their implementation
- Expertise in Agile principles (SCRUM, KANBAN), while successfully managing international integration projects
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle, and experience working with Jira and Confluence
- Awareness of planning necessity, foreseeing the risk and being ready to quickly act on changes
- Establishing clear and well-structured communications, especially with main stakeholders
- Expressing your values and opinions in fluent English, plus a CEE/SEE language and/or German may be handy.
Brief description of the company
We do offer international experience, consultants with wide-ranging knowledge and experience in their specific fields and deep knowledge of the job market.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services. (25908/2004 - OSS 129/2005. Plati pre SR.)
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Odpovedáme všetkým kandidátom do 3 pracovných dní, a to aj v prípade zamietavého stanoviska
Nenašli ste ponuku, ktorá by Vás zaujala? Navštívte našu stránku www.synergie.sk, kde nájdete aj pozície, ktoré nie sú zverejnené na pracovných portáloch.
Poznáte niekoho, kto je vhodným kandidátom na jednu z našich pozícií? Zapojte sa do nášho referenčného programu a získajte 200 EUR!