Neváhajte a pošlite životopis! O prácu sa uchádzajú aj kandidáti, ktorí nespĺňajú úplne všetky požiadavky.
Credit & Collection Analyst with French & English
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- ensure the customer set up in SAP is correct
- identify, investigate and recommend action concerning overdue accounts
- communicate with Customer Service/Sales departments
- investigate and secure payment arrangements with customers
- reconcile major customer accounts on a regular basis
- review and resolve issues relating to customer deductions/short payments, issuing of credit notes
- follow up promptly on A/R inquiries from other areas of the company
- perform routine credit checks on new accounts
- approve sales orders in accordance
- cash application in SAP
- printing and mailing of all customer invoices on a daily basis
- be responsible for the full accounts receivable ledger for customers including monthly closing activities and accruals posting
Employee perks, benefits
- flexible work time
- individal approach & development
- financial remuneration
- possible home office
- teambuildings and events
- parking slots
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is global toys' manufacturer who won several global prices for the best toys. They employ more than 1 600 employees over the world and it's still growing.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
- min. 2 years experience in AR/ Collection
- fluent French (C1) and English (C1)
- strong computer skills in MS Office and an enterprise reporting system
- excellent communications skills and a friendly diplomatic manner are a must
- strong accounting, analytical, and problem solving skills
- ability to work in a fast paced environment
- ability to stay calm in stressful situations
- SAP and advanced Excel experience would be an advantage
Brief description of the company
We do offer international experience, consultants with wide-ranging knowledge and experience in their specific fields and deep knowledge of the job market.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services. (25908/2004 - OSS 129/2005. Plati pre SR.)
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Odpovedáme všetkým kandidátom do 3 pracovných dní, a to aj v prípade zamietavého stanoviska
Nenašli ste ponuku, ktorá by Vás zaujala? Navštívte našu stránku www.synergie.sk, kde nájdete aj pozície, ktoré nie sú zverejnené na pracovných portáloch.
Poznáte niekoho, kto je vhodným kandidátom na jednu z našich pozícií? Zapojte sa do nášho referenčného programu a získajte 200 EUR!
Tel.: +421 254 415 522