Collection Teamleader with English & German or French
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Your key tasks will be:
- building relationships with stakeholders and customers
- review and monitor A/R Debit Balance Reports, collections targets
- analyzing and correcting billing errors and solving other customers' inquiries
- resolving escalations and discrepancies
- standardizing and improving processes
- working and solving issues with Sales and Finance departments
- acting as a communication liaison between our customers, non-retail finance, sales department and accounts receivables
Employee perks, benefits
- motivating salary (depends on individual capabilities)
- interesting benefits as home office, sick days, extra vacation days and many more
- paid over-times
- awesome events, teambuilding and parties
- dynamic multinational environment
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client in well - known international retailer and global leader in internet commerce.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
Personality requirements and skills
- previous work experience in Finance and corporation environment
- experience with coordinating or leading small teams or projects
- fluent Enligh and German or French (C1/ native)
- excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with a strong customer orientation
- ability to prioritize, multi-task and work with minimal supervision
- desire to take responsibility and ownership for projects from day one
Brief description of the company
We do offer international experience, consultants with wide-ranging knowledge and experience in their specific fields and deep knowledge of the job market.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services. (25908/2004 - OSS 129/2005. Plati pre SR.)
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Odpovedáme všetkým kandidátom do 3 pracovných dní, a to aj v prípade zamietavého stanoviska
Nenašli ste ponuku, ktorá by Vás zaujala? Navštívte našu stránku www.synergie.sk, kde nájdete aj pozície, ktoré nie sú zverejnené na pracovných portáloch.
Poznáte niekoho, kto je vhodným kandidátom na jednu z našich pozícií? Zapojte sa do nášho referenčného programu a získajte 200 EUR!
Tel.: +421 254 415 522