Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
ETL Oracle Developer
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Contribute to the design and development of an overall data exchange solution, including the review of existing processes to confirm technical feasibility of ODI integration
- Assist with estimating, creation of road map and strategy, development, and implementation of existing solutions
- Build ODS and OLTP solutions for new and existing data exchanges
- Ensure standards and best practices for all current and new frameworks are followed
- Create technical documentation and build instructions to onsite and/or offsite global teams
- Assist with code reviews, deploying, and validating the technical solution when needed
- Design and develop data transformation/ETL integrations that conform to consistent methodologies, standards (including security)
- Develop and maintain SQL, PL/SQL code as needed for Oracle database
- Maintain, monitor, and support ETL/ELT integrations using ODI
Employee perks, benefits
- working in a dynamic, challenging international DWH environment.
- autonomous and diversified position in an experienced team with international experience
- supporting of your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere.
- competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualification
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Leader and IT services provider in innovations, new technologies and systems.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
- Knowledge of ETL concepts and with data flow diagrams or data flow designs
- Working knowledge and experience using ETL tools such as PL/SQL stored procedures, etc.
- Expert level development experience in SQL or PL/SQL
- Experience with full Software Development Lifecycle methodologies and data management principles
- Demonstrated understanding and experience of Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) is an advantage
- English - fluent
Brief description of the company
We do offer international experience, consultants with wide-ranging knowledge and experience in their specific fields and deep knowledge of the job market.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services. (25908/2004 - OSS 129/2005. Plati pre SR.)
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
All candidates should get a response from us latest by 3 working days.
You haven’t found any interesting position? Try to visit our web pages www.synergie.sk, where you can find job positions, which we haven’t published on job portals.
Do you know anybody, who could be suitable candidate for our positions? Join our referral program and we will give you 200 EUR!
Odpovedáme všetkým kandidátom do 3 pracovných dní, a to aj v prípade zamietavého stanoviska
Nenašli ste ponuku, ktorá by Vás zaujala? Navštívte našu stránku www.synergie.sk, kde nájdete aj pozície, ktoré nie sú zverejnené na pracovných portáloch.
Poznáte niekoho, kto je vhodným kandidátom na jednu z našich pozícií? Zapojte sa do nášho referenčného programu a získajte 200 EUR!
811 08 Bratislava