Stock integrity Manager (m/f/d) (Ref. No.: 2141-32496243)
syncreon Slovakia s.r.o.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Interested in joining a dynamic and growing 3PL as a Data Integrity Manager (m/f/d) where lots of challenges await? For our team, based in Nitra, working on continuous improvements, efficiencies and layout, we are looking for a motivated and experienced Manager (m/f/d) with a strong background in supply chain management.
About the Role
How you will contribute
- Manage, coach and supervise inventory administrators across the businesses and facilitate personal development of the people involved.
- Analyze, optimize & implement inventory control processes to align with syncreon/customer goals and objectives.
- Facilitate the implementation of operational processes of the other departments. Translate business requirements into system enhancements.
- Build/strengthen relationship with counterparts by visiting customers & vendors, represent Syncreon in conference calls, business review meetings, workshops etc. to discuss current & future matters in order to align syncreon and our customer’s processes, objectives and strategies.
- Develop/execute monitoring tools (reports, audits) in order to monitor current performance, trends and to facilitate bench marks with competitors.
- Other duties as assigned.
Employee perks, benefits
syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market competitive compensation package. For this role we offer a minimum salary of € 3000/month.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
Your Key Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Experience may be considered in lieu of education.
- Experience in logistics or manufacturing, preferably in Inventory Control.
- Proper knowledge of MS Office applications -particularly Excel and warehouse management systems.
- Analytical skills, good attention for detail and the patience and persistency to execute thorough investigations in a demanding and challenging environment.
Candidates chosen to move forward within the Recruitment Process, may be required to undergo an assessment and/or submit further background information. Any offers of employment may be conditional on completion of required checks and provision of relevant documentation, in accordance with the applicable local legislation.
Brief description of the company
Syncreon je špecializovaný poskytovateľ integrovaných logistických služieb globálnym priemyslom. Poskytujeme vysoko prispôsobené end-to-end logistické a supply chain riešenia kritické pre úspech zákazníka. Best-in-class riešenia, leading edge technológie. Inovatívne myslenie a design zaručujú dôležité šetrenia nákladov a silnú kompetitívnu výhodu širokej zákazníckej základni, pozostávajúcej z firiem v rôznych sektoroch, ako automotive a technology. Syncreon je partnerom OEMs spoločnostiam, ako Jaguar Land Rover, Daimler, BMW, Audi and Harley Davidson. syncreon Slovakia s.r.o. je nová spoločnosť na Slovenskom trhu a je interným dodávateľom logistických a supply chain riešení pre Jaguar Land Rover v Nitre.