Inventory Supervisor (m/f/d) (Ref. No.: 2142-32495978)
syncreon Slovakia s.r.o.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Interested in joining a dynamic and growing 3PL as a Data Integrity Supervisor (m/f/d) where lots of challenges await? Our team, based in Nitra, working on continuous improvements, efficiencies and layout, is looking for a motivated and experienced colleague with a strong background in supply chain management.
About the Role
How you will contribute
- Manage the inventory control team in the day-to-day business to maintain and improve efficiency and quality of work: Interviewing, monitoring and appraisal of direct reports (including disciplinary procedures, sickness management, vacation management, business continuity and succession planning).
- Ensure procedures are documented & followed. Monitor daily KPI’s, Quality Metrics, Kronos timecard exceptions & productivity administration is completed accurately and on time.
- Liaison with all operational departments to ensure smooth information flow to and from the client, improve team-work, ensuring communication in a cohesive and structured manner internally and externally.
- Provide guidance to the individual team members and support other parties in an effective manner whilst remaining approachable and flexible to facilitate the achievement of personal & overall syncreon goals.
- Facilitate audits
- Other duties as assigned.
Employee perks, benefits
syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market competitive compensation package. For this role we offer a minimum salary of € 1750/month.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
Your Key Qualifications
- HS Diploma/GED required
- Experience in logistics or manufacturing, preferably in Inventory Control.
- Managerial attitude in coaching staff and reviewing staff’s performance with eye and understanding for the different backgrounds of individuals without ignoring syncreon and customers business requirements.
- Proper knowledge of MS Office applications -particularly Excel and warehouse management systems.
- Attention for detail and the patience and persistency to execute thorough investigations in a demanding and challenging environment.
Candidates chosen to move forward within the Recruitment Process, may be required to undergo an assessment and/or submit further background information. Any offers of employment may be conditional on completion of required checks and provision of relevant documentation, in accordance with the applicable local legislation.
Brief description of the company
Syncreon je špecializovaný poskytovateľ integrovaných logistických služieb globálnym priemyslom. Poskytujeme vysoko prispôsobené end-to-end logistické a supply chain riešenia kritické pre úspech zákazníka. Best-in-class riešenia, leading edge technológie. Inovatívne myslenie a design zaručujú dôležité šetrenia nákladov a silnú kompetitívnu výhodu širokej zákazníckej základni, pozostávajúcej z firiem v rôznych sektoroch, ako automotive a technology. Syncreon je partnerom OEMs spoločnostiam, ako Jaguar Land Rover, Daimler, BMW, Audi and Harley Davidson. syncreon Slovakia s.r.o. je nová spoločnosť na Slovenskom trhu a je interným dodávateľom logistických a supply chain riešení pre Jaguar Land Rover v Nitre.