Senior Operations Manager (m/f/d) (Ref. No.: 1957-31912530)
syncreon Slovakia s.r.o.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are looking for an experienced Senior Operations Manager, based in Nitra, to plan, direct and coordinate the operations at the facility. You will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, and efficiency through the implementation of effective methods and strategies. It's an exciting time to join the syncreon team!
About the Role
How you will contribute
- Manage the daily activities of a logistics operation to maximize scheduling and delivery of commodities to the customer.
- Interface with customer to ensure smooth -coordination of scheduling and maximization of schedule adherence; provides input on local conditions, identifies needs and receives direction on real-time staffing increases or decreases.
- Enact contingency plans as needed; escalate and direct activities during system problems, disasters, etc.; identify potential problems, troubleshoot, escalate issues to local and senior management, and participate in post-mortem analysis of problems providing input for future process improvements.
- Review ongoing performance results to targets. Take corrective measures with authorization, escalate as needed
- Responsible for providing effective leadership to the Warehouse Managers and/or team, enforcing company standards, act as a role model.
Employee perks, benefits
For the role of Senior Operations Manager we offer a minimum salary of € 4000/month.
syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market competitive compensation package.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
English - Proficiency (C2) or Slovak - Proficiency (C2)
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
Your Key Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or related field preferred.
- Progressive experience performing professional level operational and plant management duties; preferably in automotive or logistics industry.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Proficient personal computer skills including electronic mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
- Fluent Slovak and English language skills
Candidates chosen to move forward within the Recruitment Process, may be required to undergo an assessment and/or submit further background information. Any offers of employment may be conditional on completion of required checks and provision of relevant documentation, in accordance with the applicable local legislation.
Brief description of the company
Syncreon je špecializovaný poskytovateľ integrovaných logistických služieb globálnym priemyslom. Poskytujeme vysoko prispôsobené end-to-end logistické a supply chain riešenia kritické pre úspech zákazníka. Best-in-class riešenia, leading edge technológie. Inovatívne myslenie a design zaručujú dôležité šetrenia nákladov a silnú kompetitívnu výhodu širokej zákazníckej základni, pozostávajúcej z firiem v rôznych sektoroch, ako automotive a technology. Syncreon je partnerom OEMs spoločnostiam, ako Jaguar Land Rover, Daimler, BMW, Audi and Harley Davidson. syncreon Slovakia s.r.o. je nová spoločnosť na Slovenskom trhu a je interným dodávateľom logistických a supply chain riešení pre Jaguar Land Rover v Nitre.