Health & Safety Manager (m/f/d) (Ref. No.: 1838-31906896)
syncreon Slovakia s.r.o.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are looking for an experienced Health & Safety Manager, based in Nitra, to plan, direct and coordinate the Health and Safety program at the facility. You will be responsible for improving all relevant processes within your field of work through the implementation of effective methods and strategies. It's an exciting time to join the syncreon team!
About the Role
How you will contribute
- Identify, develop, and maintain company health and safety management systems, training programs, and procedures in line with all current legislation for the assigned country(s). Perform monthly safety inspections and maintenance.
- Ensure compliance to audit standards and work with auditors and vendors to answer findings and complaints in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
- Design and develop written health and safety procedures. Monitor, revise, and implement ongoing updates in safety regulations, laws or reporting requirements. Provide technical safety and health support and information to all employees.
- Develop long term strategies for health & safety.
- Investigate accidents to include gathering all documentation in line with company policies.
- Develop & deliver safety training programs to reduce workplace accidents and incidents including assessment of such training activities. Administer mandatory safety training and ensure all newly hired employees, agency employees, contractors, visitors, and transferred employees receive proper training.
- Represent the company at any internal safety meetings, customer or supplier safety meetings presenting data, recording actions, and monitoring the progress of those actions.
- Work with the operational teams to improve the working environment and reduce employees' exposure to work hazards.
- Inspect facilities, machinery, and safety equipment to identify and correct potential hazards, and to ensure safety and environmental regulation compliance. This will include property in and around the facility. Manage and support all documentation.
Employee perks, benefits
For the role of Health & Safety Manager we offer a minimum salary of € 3000/month.
syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market competitive compensation package.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Secondary with school-leaving examination
English - Proficiency (C2) or Slovak - Proficiency (C2)
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
Your Key Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Safety and Health is preferred with a minimum of certification in the designated country for health, safety, and
- Experience in a health and safety role, preferably in a warehouse or manufacturing environment as well as experience in developing and
administering health and safety programs.
- Familiar with country-specific health and safety standards including OSHA, ISO, and internal audit qualifications.
- OSHA 10 hour or Basic Knowledge of Plant Safety and Current First Aid/CPR First Responder Training desired.
- Strong organizational and communication skills. Able to work and be flexible and available for on-call hours before and/or after normal business hours in addition to off-shift hours.
Candidates chosen to move forward within the Recruitment Process, may be required to undergo an assessment and/or submit further background information. Any offers of employment may be conditional on completion of required checks and provision of relevant documentation, in accordance with the applicable local legislation.
Brief description of the company
Syncreon je špecializovaný poskytovateľ integrovaných logistických služieb globálnym priemyslom. Poskytujeme vysoko prispôsobené end-to-end logistické a supply chain riešenia kritické pre úspech zákazníka. Best-in-class riešenia, leading edge technológie. Inovatívne myslenie a design zaručujú dôležité šetrenia nákladov a silnú kompetitívnu výhodu širokej zákazníckej základni, pozostávajúcej z firiem v rôznych sektoroch, ako automotive a technology. Syncreon je partnerom OEMs spoločnostiam, ako Jaguar Land Rover, Daimler, BMW, Audi and Harley Davidson. syncreon Slovakia s.r.o. je nová spoločnosť na Slovenskom trhu a je interným dodávateľom logistických a supply chain riešení pre Jaguar Land Rover v Nitre.