Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Lead software engineer - Angular
3 500 EUR/month
Information about the position
Join Solar Turbines!
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will contribute to software development community in order to deliver information technology components based on client or customer requirements.
What will be your task at this position?
Responsibilities of the successful candidates are to design, architect and develop software solutions such as features, capabilities of platform and whole applications that meet client or customer requirements.
· Competent to analyze the requirements.
· Competent to design, architect and develop the software components that meet defined requirements.
· Seek the most recent coding practices (libraries, frameworks, APIs) and standard design patterns in software development and socialize them among teams
· Works directly on complex application/technical problem identification and resolution.
· Works independently on complex systems or infrastructure components that may be used by one or more applications or systems.
· Able to mentor team members developing in Angular.
· Design and develop methods for web application test automation
· Create and analyze visual diagrams and methods - logical technical diagrams, flowcharts, and models - that document the complexity of delivered services.
· Support engineering teams in designing and architecting good architectural principles
· Leverage Agile practices during the whole software development lifecycle.
· Coordinate with product manager and product owners to plan, analyze, implement, and maintain enhancements/upgrades and understand the use of a specific functionality as needed.
· Collaborate with a team of software and test engineers, designers, and data scientists to optimize and iterate on software solutions.
· Employee is also responsible for performing other job duties as assigned by Solar Digital management from time to time.
What do we expect from a suitable candidate?
· Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience in Software engineering.
· Proven record of strong technical understanding and technical leadership.
· 5 years or more of relevant industry experience.
· 3 years or more of experience with designing, developing, delivering, and maintaining large scale enterprise web applications.
· 5 years or more of software engineering experience - frontend or full-stack developer (Angular 2+, HTML & CSS)
· Strong understanding of Agile methodology, preferable Scaled Agile Framework.
Top candidates will also have:
· Ability to operate as a lead and skilled angular developer/architect to support engineering teams during activities.
· Interest in working collaboratively with other engineering leadership, product owners, software developers and other stakeholders.
· Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot production application issues.
· Ability to work independently without any degree of supervision.
· Ability to lead and mentor other team members working with Angular.
· Responsibility to conduct peer reviews.
· Deploying software using CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps etc.
· Passion for technology and an eagerness to contribute to a team-oriented environment
· Ability to adapt quickly to a complex environment
· Pro-active thinking - being flexible and creative
· Self-motivated mentality - individual with passion in latest technology trends.
· Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate with other team members.
What is Solar Turbines offering to you?
· Excellent professional growth and career opportunities in an international environment of a worldwide leader in a very exciting and growing sector of industry
· Pension Plan - Company Contribution to III. Pillar
· Life Insurance
· Extra 5 days’ vacation per annum on top of the legislative entitlement
· Employee assistance program for employees and their family members
· Employee Referral Program
· Volunteering Day benefit
· Flexible working hours
· Remote Work / Home Office