Cyber Security Specialist
Information about the position
- Place of work: Brussels, Belgium
- Wage (gross): From 62,5 EUR/hourfrom 500 EUR/MD, however your final salary will depend on fair and deep evaluation of your knowledge & expertise. Also, our complex benefit package will be presented to you in detail.
- Start date: 01.10.2023
- Contract type: trade licence
Are you ready to take on the crucial role of safeguarding the staff, sensitive information, and invaluable assets of a prominent European institution? Joining the ranks of the Cyber Attack Response Team within the Investigations and Analysis Unit, you'll play an integral part in the defense against targeted cyber threats. Our primary mission involves conducting forensic analysis of cyberattacks directed at European institutions, aiming to assess their impact and pinpoint cyber attribution.
As a Cyber Security Specialist in this dynamic environment, your responsibilities will span a wide spectrum of critical tasks. These include providing actionable Cyber Intelligence to enhance the efforts of the Counter-Intelligence and Counter-Terrorism sectors, lending your forensic and technical analysis expertise to support internal investigations, and delving into incidents involving EU Classified Information.
• Conduct computer forensics investigations on targeted cyber attacks and other security-related incidents involving leak of sensitive non-classified or classified information. It may including malware analysis and behavioural analysis to produce cyber threat intelligence
• Research and development of new solutions to perform better response to ever-developing cyber attack risks
• Regular participation in the main IT Security events and gathering research stakeholders in the field
• Involvement in the internal research workgroups to develop internal Information Security policies
We provide wide range of benefits, with option to personalize it according to your preferences. Working with us, gives you opportunity to:
• Work for stable and established Slovak company
• Career development
• Financial support in life situations
• Recreation voucheres
• Multisport card
• Fully paid anonymous therapy sessions
• Opportunity to volunteer in organisation of your choosing
• Supplementary pension savings
• Healthcare benefit package
• Budget for HW & SW and more.
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft and Linux Operating Systems
• Must be well versed in security technologies like: Antivirus, Firewalls, IDS
• Installation and configuration of security industry-standard solutions such as e.g., MISP, OpenCTI and
• Experience with programming languages: Bash/Shell Scripting, Python, Java, C/C++
• Knowledge of offensive security techniques and procedures. Experience in Penetration testing
• Computer forensics tools, e.g. EnCase, Access Data, and FTK; and knowledge on the maintenance of
the "forensic chain"
• Malware analysis, malware reverse-engineering and assembly language
• Good knowledge of Disassemblers, Debuggers and of malware analysis tools, e.g., IDA, OllyDbg,
Cuckoo Sandbox, etc
• Good research skills and strong capacity to write user documentation for information systems and in
the domain of IT security
• Ability to apply high quality standards and to perform risks analysis in the context of IT Security.
• Analysis and problem solving
• Very good communication skills with technical and non-technical audiences
• Capability to write clear and structured technical documents
• Capacity to prepare and write market studies related to IT Security solutions
• Ability to participate in technical meetings representing the team
• at least 2 years of specific expertise in digital forensics
candidates should also have the following non-technical skills:
• Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in hybrid teams
• Ability to participate in multilingual meetings
• Ability to work in multi-cultural environment, on multiple large projects
• Excellent Team Player
• Ability to understand, speak and write French (B1/B2) will be an advantage
• High degree of discretion and integrity is required as the information and applications managed and maintained contain personal and confidential data
Brief description of the company
Soitron is one of the largest info-communication integrators and IT service providers in the CEE. We provides products and services in the field of Robotics and Process Automation, the Internet of Things (IoT), IT Infrastructure, Communications and Cloud Solutions, IT Security, Services and Outsourcing, IT Consulting and Applications. Soitron, s.r.o. is a member of the SOITRON Group, with more than 800 international experts and facilities in Slovakia, Czech Republic, Romania, Turkey, Bulgaria, Poland and the UK. We offer a unique experience in IT field and possibility to grow professionally in an international environment.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals