Information about the position
- Place of work: Remote work
- Wage (gross): 3 000 EUR/monthdepending on experience
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract type: full-time, trade licence
These are your detailed responsibilities:
- Comprehensive hands-on experience with virtual technologies to include VMWare ESX/ESXi, vSphere, VROps, and VRA;
- Contributing expertise on information system options, risk, and operational impact;
- Collaborating with the development team responsible of the the LOC-A to separate the use cases and requirements, as well as interpreting test stage data;
- Developing interface simulators and designing automated module deployments;
- Completing code and script updates, as well as resolving product implementation errors;
- Overseeing routine maintenance procedures and performing diagnostic tests;
- Documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics;
- Develop procedures and guidelines for operation of the service, including runbooks.
What We Will Offer You:
- An open and stimulating environment within one of the most forward-thinking IT companies;
- Flat structures and fast decision-making processes;
- A modern and flexible way of working to combine personal and professional life, working from home;
- An opportunity to join a newly built team and be a part of an important business project
- Attractive compensation package.
University education (Bachelor's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
- 5-7 years experience of end-to-end automation of infrastructure and continuous integration and delivery pipelines.
- Advanced knowledge in the following key areas: Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations), Hardware Benchmarking (program management, network management), Design (compliance, security), Network Engineering (planning, provision);
- Advanced understanding of business technology drivers and their impact on architecture design, performance and monitoring, best practices and corporate policies;
- Proficient in one of programming languages (Java, PERL, Python);
- Solid infrastructure architectural knowledge in multi-datacenter type operations, large server farms, application security, internet security, cloud and virtualization technologies;
- Strong understanding of virtualization technologies (e.g. VMWare ESX, vSAN, NSX) and hyper-converged solutions;
Brief description of the company
Soitron is one of the largest info-communication integrators and IT service providers in the CEE. We provides products and services in the field of Robotics and Process Automation, the Internet of Things (IoT), IT Infrastructure, Communications and Cloud Solutions, IT Security, Services and Outsourcing, IT Consulting and Applications. Soitron, s.r.o. is a member of the SOITRON Group, with more than 800 international experts and facilities in Slovakia, Czech Republic, Romania, Turkey, Bulgaria, Poland and the UK. We offer a unique experience in IT field and possibility to grow professionally in an international environment.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals