Virtual Infrastructure Administrator (Full Remote)
Information about the position
- Place of work: Remote work
- Wage (gross): 1 800 EUR/monthFrom 1800 EUR, salary grows with the candidate´s skills and experience
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract type: full-time, trade licence
- Monitor VMWare Cloud Foundation environments for multiple customers remotely;
- Monitor backup/restore tasks for multiple customers remotely; Interpret the meaning of events and incidents, selecting a suitable response if required;
- Identify and act quickly on opportunities to enhance customer experience;
- Regularly analyze and critique our VMWare monitoring and operational solutions, processes, and procedures for possible blind spots;
- Participate in an on-call rotation to support the VMware/Backup/Storage machines and services hosed to resolve technical client server issues and requests;
- Assuring effective communication to customer stakeholders in the event of a service disruption, degradation or outage to make sure that they receive the latest updates as our operations teams work to restore full service;
- Monitor daily performance of back-end infrastructure and communicate changes to systems, clearly and concisely; Ensure that our applications and infrastructure are designed and implemented to the highest security standards thus maintaining and enhancing customer trust.
- This will be a 24/7 support; you will be rotating in 3 different shifts.
- Remote work (work from home)
- Work for modern and flexible company with open and friendly atmosphere
- Interesting salary evaluation (fix and variable wage components) depending on seniority, skills and performance
- Continuous improvement as a life style choice
- Strong opportunity of career development (90% of careers rises and promotions come from internal sources)
- Huge benefits program with possibility to personalize it according to your preferences Support in life situations (for example marriage, child birth etc.)
University education (Bachelor's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
You will have:
- MSP experience;
- Demonstrated experience provisioning, configuring and maintaining VMWare Cloud Foundation services;
- Comprehensive hands-on experience with virtual technologies to include VMWare ESX/ESXi, vSphere, VMotion, VCenter, DRS, HA, SRM,NSX,VSAN, VROps, and VRA;
- VMware administration support & management;
- Experience troubleshooting and tuning VMware ESXi hosts/servers;
- Experience with Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) tools such as Nagios.
Nice to have:
- Experience supporting network related technologies including enterprise LANs, WANs, SD-WANs, routers, switches, VPN, network load balancers;
- Veeam administration support & management;
- Experience with DevOps and infrastructure-as-code tools preferred (ex. Chef, PowerShell, Ansible, Jenkins.);
- Operational understanding of regulatory compliance, including, but not limited to HIPAA, HI-TECH, and PCI-DSS.
Brief description of the company
Soitron is one of the largest info-communication integrators and IT service providers in the CEE. We provides products and services in the field of Robotics and Process Automation, the Internet of Things (IoT), IT Infrastructure, Communications and Cloud Solutions, IT Security, Services and Outsourcing, IT Consulting and Applications. Soitron, s.r.o. is a member of the SOITRON Group, with more than 800 international experts and facilities in Slovakia, Czech Republic, Romania, Turkey, Bulgaria, Poland and the UK. We offer a unique experience in IT field and possibility to grow professionally in an international environment.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals