Network Implementation Engineer
Information about the position
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Wage (gross): 2 000 EUR/monthfrom 2000€ / month + variable bonus + benefits
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract type: full-time, trade licence
- Customized Service Level Management (SLM) in delivery of project services (simple, medium, complex) including Change Management, out of scope are Incident and Problem Management
- End-to-end client infrastructure support and cross technology focus on LAN, Firewalls, Load Balancing, etc.
- Proactiveness and participation on service improvement initiatives like new solutioning, security vulnerabilities, HW refresh, automation, CMDB+/Maps
- Close interaction with PMs, account, Canadian and US engineers, other service capabilities
- Independent and self-driven to push (finish) working projects upon the requestor expectations, process focusses and following as well as client dedication
We are currently one of the largest IT service providers in Central and Eastern Europe with offices in Slovakia, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Romania, Turkey and Poland. We employ over 800 qualified and experienced specialists from our state of the art delivery centers and technical training facilities. We are strategic partners with leading technology companies including: Cisco, Microsoft, Oracle, Avaya, IBM and HP to name a few. Soitron is also one of the very few Cisco Master Unified Communications accredited companies in Europe. More about us at www.soitron.com.
Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2) and Slovak - Proficiency (C2)
Personality requirements and skills
- Open to new challenges and wants to learn new things
- Expected skills in some of those technologies (not necessary to know all): LAN: CISCO/Nexus, HPN; Load Balancer: F5; Firewalls: Checkpoint, CISCO ASA, Juniper; Proxy: Bluecoat
- Possible new trendy technologies : SDN, SDDC, ACI, NSX, other virtualization
Brief description of the company
Soitron is one of the largest info-communication integrators and IT service providers in the CEE. We provides products and services in the field of Robotics and Process Automation, the Internet of Things (IoT), IT Infrastructure, Communications and Cloud Solutions, IT Security, Services and Outsourcing, IT Consulting and Applications. Soitron, s.r.o. is a member of the SOITRON Group, with more than 800 international experts and facilities in Slovakia, Czech Republic, Romania, Turkey, Bulgaria, Poland and the UK. We offer a unique experience in IT field and possibility to grow professionally in an international environment.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals