Senior Network Support Engineer
Information about the position
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Wage (gross): 1 800 EUR/monthfrom 1800€ / month + variable bonus + benefits
- Start date: after agreement
- Contract type: full-time, trade licence
The Senior Network Support Engineer is responsible for the client’s network environment and 3rd level support.From a technical perspective to work with TCP/IP, Security, LAN, WAN – devices and technologies.
- Provide technical consultancy and support
- Manage and implement NW changes which are triggered by incident handling or execute NW normal, standard and routine changes (LAN, WAN and Security)
- Implement standard service requests from customers
- Handle Problem tickets after network outage is fixed and root cause of the issue needs to be found to avoid reappearance
- Ensure Processes are followed according to standard
- Check that tools and documentation are up to date
- Provide guidance for lesser levels of support
- Work for modern and flexible company with open and friendly atmosphere.
- Interesting salary evaluation (fix and variable wage components) depending on seniority, skills and performance.
- Continuous improvement as a life style choice.
- Strong opportunity of career development (90% of careers rises and promotions come from internal sources).
- Huge benefits program with possibility to personalize it according to your preferences.
- Support in life situations (for example marriage, child birth etc.).
Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Personality requirements and skills
- Advanced English and Slovak
- Computer skills: LAN/WAN/Security administration on advanced level
- Min. 2 year IT experience
- Good technical knowledge of IP Networks (LAN, WAN, Security, Internet, IP Management)
- CCNA or CCNP certification is desirable, knowledge is necessary • Experience in network support
- Technical knowledge of network tools
- Excellent assertive communication skills
- Global customer mindset, flexibility and teamwork oriented
Brief description of the company
Soitron is one of the largest info-communication integrators and IT service providers in the CEE. We provides products and services in the field of Robotics and Process Automation, the Internet of Things (IoT), IT Infrastructure, Communications and Cloud Solutions, IT Security, Services and Outsourcing, IT Consulting and Applications. Soitron, s.r.o. is a member of the SOITRON Group, with more than 800 international experts and facilities in Slovakia, Czech Republic, Romania, Turkey, Bulgaria, Poland and the UK. We offer a unique experience in IT field and possibility to grow professionally in an international environment.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals