Senior Network Engineer at Cisco
Information about the position
- Place of work: Košice
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: from 2200€ (grows based on skills, knowledge and experiences)
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract type: full-time
- Analysis of complex network designs and diagnosis of networking problems.
- Act as the technical specialist and lead for complex customer environments.
- Strong business acumen, including the ability to fully understand customer's overall technical and business needs.
- Ability to communicate with different customer instances including also different management levels.
- Good collaboration with the service delivery team for customer T-Systems.
- Access to Cisco’s library and knowledge portals
- Internal trainings
- Possibility to work directly for Cisco after 18months
- Work for modern and flexible company with open and friendly atmosphere
- Interesting salary evaluation depending on seniority, skills and performance
- Continuous improvement as a life style choice
- Strong opportunity of career development (90% of careers rises and promotions come from internal sources)
- Huge benefits program with possibility to personalize it according to your preferences
Secondary without school-leaving examination
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
- Typically requires BS, CS, University degree or equivalent plus 5+ years experience in network engineering or telecommunications support environment.
- Good knowledge of Cisco product lines, supported technology and networking solutions.
- Broad technical knowledge of IP networking, data center solutions and virtualization concepts.
- Engineer must participate in 24 by 7 on-call duty every 3 or 4 weeks alternating with other Cisco engineers, including the ability to reach customer’s site within two hours after being alerted.
- Senior client-facing skills to include cross-functional influence, external and internal consulting / partnering.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; ability to communicate technology strategy and architecture approach to engineers, executives and senior management at the customer and inside Cisco.
- Cross-functional contribution and impact with development engineering on product development and serviceability design.
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) certification in at least one track relevant for the unified infrastructure area is a plus
Brief description of the company
Soitron is one of the largest info-communication integrators and IT service providers in the CEE. We provides products and services in the field of Robotics and Process Automation, the Internet of Things (IoT), IT Infrastructure, Communications and Cloud Solutions, IT Security, Services and Outsourcing, IT Consulting and Applications. Soitron, s.r.o. is a member of the SOITRON Group, with more than 800 international experts and facilities in Slovakia, Czech Republic, Romania, Turkey, Bulgaria, Poland and the UK. We offer a unique experience in IT field and possibility to grow professionally in an international environment.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals