Account Manager (UK) (Ref. No.: JO-1809-2139)
Information about the position
- Place of work: Great Britain (The job requires travelling)
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 1700 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
We are looking for an assertive channel sales representative with experience and interest in Cisco collaboration. Become a member of our global sales team and help us drive sales of our unique collaboration solutions.
- Building to increase our UK Cisco Resellers for 2Ring products.
- Focusing on increasing our relationships and visibility with Cisco Gold and Silver partners.
- Identifying areas for growth and creating strategic product line roadmaps to drive the adoption of 2Ring products
- Ability to provide quotes and demonstrations of 2Ring products.
- Understanding of and proactive responsiveness to actual and developing needs of the partner chain
- Creating and maintaining a business network and identifying changing business requirements
- Finding innovative solutions for the broader market
- Overseeing marketing and sales operations and handling relations with technological partners (Cisco) in the region
- Developing strategic marketing plans for a product through market research, competitive analysis, pricing, customer engagement, and business planning
- Marketing products and analyzing the competition
- Acting as the ultimate escalation point for partner’s issues and/or problems
- Follow up on business related issues not excluding Partner Acceptance Forms, Payment Status on Invoices, etc.…
- Maintaining updates in company’s CRM
- Good problem-solving and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience and interest in Cisco collaboration
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Work from home
- Flexible working hours
- Annual two-day retreat / kick-off meeting in Slovak mountains (usually held towards the end of January)
- Open and friendly informal atmosphere
- Flat management structure
- Selling solutions that are unique and demanded on the market with strong inbound marketing support
English - Advanced (C1)
Brief description of the company
Soitron is one of the largest info-communication integrators and IT service providers in the CEE. We provides products and services in the field of Robotics and Process Automation, the Internet of Things (IoT), IT Infrastructure, Communications and Cloud Solutions, IT Security, Services and Outsourcing, IT Consulting and Applications. Soitron, s.r.o. is a member of the SOITRON Group, with more than 800 international experts and facilities in Slovakia, Czech Republic, Romania, Turkey, Bulgaria, Poland and the UK. We offer a unique experience in IT field and possibility to grow professionally in an international environment.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
18 October 2018 (there are still 22 more days)