Presales Consultant (Ref. No.: JO-1804-2080)
Information about the position
- Place of work: Bratislava - mestská časť Staré Mesto
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 2200 EUR/month
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract type: full-time
To develop communications solutions with the right balance between quality and competiveness to meet customer business requirements. The process starts with the collection and analysis of all pertinent data essential to understanding customer requirements. The role takes responsibility for solution design inclusive of the underlying technical architecture, service level agreements, overall solution costing, delivery planning and representation of that solution as required. Customer facing activities such as customer presentations and negotiation in conjunction with the account manager is expected. The role takes responsibility of the end-to-end presales process technically and commercially.
- Assess, design and provide IT solutions across the Collaboration (Unified Communications) portfolio including but not limited to: On-Premise Voice Design, Cloud/Hosted Voice Design, Contact Center,Telepresence & additional Cloud Services.
- Conference calls and on-site visits with sales team and customers.
- Develop customer proposals including building the Bill of Materials and Statements of Work.
- Perform technical presentations and demonstrations to customers.
- Create, maintain and update reference architectures and design templates.
- Articulate our service capabilities as well as reseller capabilities.
- Develop campaigns and sales plans with sales teams.
- Maintain and grow multi-vendor technical and pre-sales IT knowledge.
- Keep relevant technical/market knowledge up to date.
- Keep knowledge of sales programs/tools/procedures/sales incentives up to date.
- Maintain industry-leading technical and pre-sales/sales engineering certifications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Information Technology preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT industry required.
- At least 2 years of experience in sales support/presales.
- Experience in each area with Cisco Collaboration Portfolio design. Experience much be in at least 3 of the following: Unified Communications Manager, Contact Center Express, WebEx, Jabber, Spark along with Cisco Telepresence.
- Datacenter (Networking, Server and Storage) design experience a plus.
- Experience creating estimates/designs via Cisco Commerce Workspace is a plus
- Candidate needs to be able to complete industry standard technical certifications. Existing, current certifications are a plus.
- Advanced understanding of the IT industry.
- Ability to articulate industry trends and business relevance.
- Understanding of network, server, and storage interoperability concepts and solutions.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate key messages clearly and effectively.
- Ability to work as a team with sales and engineering resources.
- Results-focused and goal-oriented.
- Self-motivated with the natural drive to learn and pick up new challenges.
- Conceptual thinking.
- Must be able to adapt to change seamlessly.
- Must be willing to travel on an as needed basis.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with vendors, customers, employees, and the general public.
- Microsoft Excel, Word
- Driving Licence: B category
WHAT WE OFFER:
- To work for modern Slovak company, who adhere philosophy of family company
- Opportunity of career development (90% of careers rises are from internal sources)
- Company support of employees education
- Huge benefits program, with possibility to personalize it according to your preferences
- Support in life situations (for example marriage, child birth etc.)
English - Intermediate (B1)
Brief description of the company
Soitron is a Slovak company operating in the area of the IT infrastructure management and IT outsourcing. Company is one of the largest info-communication integrators and IT service providers with more than 500 employees and consolidated annual turnover of more than 65 million EUR. We offer a unique experience in IT field and possibility to grow professionally in an international environment.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
22 June 2018 (ostávajú ešte 31 dni)