Security Analyst Junior (Ref. No.: JO-1804-2077)
Information about the position
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 1200 EUR/month
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract type: full-time
Security operations team is responsible for file integrity monitoring (FIM), Vormetric encryption service, privileged identity management (PIM) and vulnerability & compliance scanning in virtual private cloud environment spread to 24 datacenters around the globe.
- Daily review of logs related to FIM, analyze them and take appropriate actions with cooperation of repsonsible security officer or platform team.
- Implement encryption service on customers’ servers. This includes registration of the hosts to Data Security Manager (DSM) server, set up access policies and guardpoints and investigation of issues related to these actions. This will require active cooperation with platform and account teams.
- Resolving issues related to PIM with cooperation of platform and engineering teams, adding or removing servers from PIM console.
- Perform customer oriented vulnerability or compliance scanning uplifting with cooperation of Account Security Officer
- English - B2 (upper intermediate)
- Strong communication skills – written and spoken
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills – ability to solve problem
- Team player able to cooperate with team members and other teams around the globe
- Trustworthy with focus on detail and quality
- IT Security - basic
- IP Networks - basic to advanced
- OS Linux/Unix administration or OS Windows administration - advanced
- Linux/Unix shell scripting - advantage but not required
- Windows Powershell - advantage but not required
- Vormetric encryption service - advantage but not required
- Qualys vulnerability and compliance scanning tool - advantage but not required
WHAT WE OFFER:
- To work for modern Slovak company, who adhere philosophy of family company
- Opportunity of career development (90% of careers rises are from internal sources)
- Company support of employees education
- Huge benefits program, with possibility to personalize it according to your preferences
- Support in life situations (for example marriage, child birth etc.)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Brief description of the company
Soitron is one of the largest info-communication integrators and IT service providers in the CEE. We provides products and services in the field of Robotics and Process Automation, the Internet of Things (IoT), IT Infrastructure, Communications and Cloud Solutions, IT Security, Services and Outsourcing, IT Consulting and Applications. Soitron, s.r.o. is a member of the SOITRON Group, with more than 800 international experts and facilities in Slovakia, Czech Republic, Romania, Turkey, Bulgaria, Poland and the UK. We offer a unique experience in IT field and possibility to grow professionally in an international environment.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals