Accountant in Krakow (PL)
Information about the position
- Place of work: Žilina
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: € 1800 / month
- Start date: asap
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
• This job is located in Krakow (Poland)
• Handling general ledger activities such as accruals, provisions, closings, revaluations, fixed assets, payroll related bookings, corrections/adjustments and various reconciliations
• Consolidating financials and assisting in preparation of Cash flow- Direct & Indirect, Income statement
• Working in coordination with AP/AR teams as well as client community
• Managing communications with client and internal stakeholders
• Competitive salary
• Life insurance.
• Private health insurance.
• MultiSport Card.
• Work place based in Krakow Business Park.
• Clear career path in a growing multinational organization.
Secondary with school-leaving examination
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
• Good understanding of accounting, particular GL area
• Experience with GL Accounting and Financial Statements
• Good knowledge of MS Office applications, proficiency in MS-Excel
• Proficient Email writing skills
• Problem solver, good with numbers and analytical skill
• Proficient Communication Skills
• Disciplined with focused & result oriented approach
• Learning mindset and willing to go extra mile to achieve organizational objectives
• Ability to prioritize and handle several tasks at once with multiple deadlines will be important
• Attention to detail & high level of accuracy
• English and Czech or Slovak – min. B2
Brief description of the company
Soitron is one of the largest info-communication integrators and IT service providers in the CEE. We provides products and services in the field of Robotics and Process Automation, the Internet of Things (IoT), IT Infrastructure, Communications and Cloud Solutions, IT Security, Services and Outsourcing, IT Consulting and Applications. Soitron, s.r.o. is a member of the SOITRON Group, with more than 800 international experts and facilities in Slovakia, Czech Republic, Romania, Turkey, Bulgaria, Poland and the UK. We offer a unique experience in IT field and possibility to grow professionally in an international environment.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals