Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: € 1800 / month
Start date: asap
Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
• This job is located in Krakow (Poland)
• Handling general ledger activities such as accruals, provisions, closings, revaluations, fixed assets, payroll related bookings, corrections/adjustments and various reconciliations
• Consolidating financials and assisting in preparation of Cash flow- Direct & Indirect, Income statement
• Working in coordination with AP/AR teams as well as client community
• Managing communications with client and internal stakeholders
• Competitive salary
• Life insurance.
• Private health insurance.
• MultiSport Card.
• Work place based in Krakow Business Park.
• Clear career path in a growing multinational organization.
Secondary with school-leaving examination
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
• Good understanding of accounting, particular GL area • Experience with GL Accounting and Financial Statements • Good knowledge of MS Office applications, proficiency in MS-Excel • Proficient Email writing skills • Problem solver, good with numbers and analytical skill • Proficient Communication Skills • Disciplined with focused & result oriented approach • Learning mindset and willing to go extra mile to achieve organizational objectives • Ability to prioritize and handle several tasks at once with multiple deadlines will be important • Attention to detail & high level of accuracy • English and Czech or Slovak – min. B2
Brief description of the company
Soitron is a Slovak company operating in the area of the IT infrastructure management and IT outsourcing. Company is one of the largest info-communication integrators and IT service providers with more than 500 employees and consolidated annual turnover of more than 65 million EUR. We offer a unique experience in IT field and possibility to grow professionally in an international environment.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals