Network Specialist (Ref. No.: JO-1706-1932)
Information about the position
- Place of work: Bratislava - mestská časť Staré Mesto
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 1300 EUR/month
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract type: full-time
- Manage and implement complex NW changes as part of a project implementation or execute NW normal, non-standard and routine changes (LAN, WAN and Security)
- Perform various NW migrations or new device implementations (SW, Routers, LoadBalancers, Firewalls, VPN devices, ...)
- From a technical perspective you will work with TCP/IP, Security, LAN, WAN – devices and technologies
- Design innovative and cost effective solutions that comply with infrastructure standards.
- Prepare cost estimates (inclusive of hardware, services, labor, and operations).
- Specify hardware, configurations and services in detail.
- Issue and co-ordinate design documentation and evaluation of supplier proposals.
- Prepare comprehensive and complete design documentation.
- Provide technical consultancy and support
- Coordinate rollout of new tools and new versions
- Ensure Process are followed according to standard
- Help document tools and processes
- Advanced English
- Computer skills: LAN/WAN administration on advanced level
- Min. 3 years IT experience
- Good technical knowledge of IP Networks (LAN, WAN,Security, Internet, IP Management)
- CCNA or CCNP certification is desirable
- Experience in network support
- Technical knowledge of network monitoring tools
- Good knowledge of Cisco Products & Protocols
- Good knowledge of English
- Excellent assertive communication skills
- Global customer mindset, flexiblity and teamwork oriented
What we offer:
- To work for modern Slovak company, who adhere philosophy of family company
- Opportunity of career development (90% of careers rises are from internal sources)
- Company support of employees education
- Huge benefits program, with possibility to personalize it according to your preferences
- Support in life situations (for example marriage, child birth etc.)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Brief description of the company
Soitron is one of the largest info-communication integrators and IT service providers in the CEE. We provides products and services in the field of Robotics and Process Automation, the Internet of Things (IoT), IT Infrastructure, Communications and Cloud Solutions, IT Security, Services and Outsourcing, IT Consulting and Applications. Soitron, s.r.o. is a member of the SOITRON Group, with more than 800 international experts and facilities in Slovakia, Czech Republic, Romania, Turkey, Bulgaria, Poland and the UK. We offer a unique experience in IT field and possibility to grow professionally in an international environment.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals