System Analyst (Ref. No.: JO-1712-2024)
Information about the position
- Place of work: Nitra
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract type: full-time
As a System Analyst you will be responsible for the analysis, design and supporting the delivery implementation of information systems.
- Captures, analyses and documents technical requirements.
- Supports Technical Architects in developing technical specifications and inputs to system architecture.
- Supports establishment of suitability of information systems in terms of intended outcomes, target architecture and integration aspects.
- Supports Technical Architects in High level and low level system design.
- Supports Technical Architects in the integration of information systems with engineering packages: IT/OT integration, middleware technologies, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), etc.
- Prepares test cases clearly defining input, output, entry and exit criteria.
- Provide test reports on regular basis to the project manager / Commissioning lead
- Supports specification of the defined equipment configuration and communicates this to stakeholders as necessary.
- Executes all the test cases along with testing team, Business Owner and/or Supplier within the test lab initially and then after commissioning on the line. (MES Tested against each type of equipment or device PLC (MES – process level 5 process testing).
- Clearly articulates the problems/issues encountered during testing.
- Liaises with suppliers to fix issues during in lab testing
Technical Skills (Must Have):
- 7+ years experience in Systems Analyst role
- 5+ years experience in technical architectural & development projects
- 5+ years experience in Technical analysis roles
- Application development & testing experience
- Application installation & testing experience
- Hardware installation testing experience
- Microsoft Excel, Word
Technical Skills (Desirable):
- Hands on experience integrating metrology solutions for the automotive industry, particularly Perceptron Gap & Flush solutions
- Technical Architecture design
- Automotive industry experience
- GE MES exposure
- Experience with MES products
- Computer Science or Engineering Degree
- Ideally Automotive experience of Manufacturing Execution Systems (preferably GE Proficy & Cimplicity)
- Ability to work on aggressive timelines
- complex technical environments
- Must have excellent problem solving skills.
- Must be proactive, energetic, good communicator.
- Must be prepared to learn new technologies.
- Must have Fluent English.
- Slovak speaker
WHAT WE OFFER:
- To work for modern Slovak company, who adhere philosophy of family company
- Opportunity of career development (90% of careers rises are from internal sources)
- Company support of employees education
- Huge benefits program, with possibility to personalize it according to your preferences
- Support in life situations (for example marriage, child birth etc.)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Brief description of the company
Soitron is a Slovak company operating in the area of the IT infrastructure management and IT outsourcing. Company is one of the largest info-communication integrators and IT service providers with more than 500 employees and consolidated annual turnover of more than 65 million EUR. We offer a unique experience in IT field and possibility to grow professionally in an international environment.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals