Junior BackUp Administrator (Ref. No.: JO-1802-2054)
Information about the position
- Place of work: Bratislava, Bratislava region
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract type: full-time
As a part of a team of system administrators, you will work on 1st line support for customer. You will be responsible for backup area, solving customer requests and problems.
- Communication with the customer on a professional level, cooperation with team members and other support teams are important part of the work.
- Change management: preparation, acceptance testing and implementation of application related changes.
- Security management: user management using standard tools.
- Configuration management: maintain and keep up to date the configuration management administration.
- Work on shifts (24/7 support)
- 1 year of engineering and operational experience on the Windows and UNIX platform – installation; administration tools; files&folders permissions; managing disks and logical partitions is an advantage
- MS Office knowledge
- Hardware knowledge
- WEB/Internet knowledge
- Networking basics
- Active Directory basics
- Fluent English is a must
WHAT WE OFFER:
- To work for modern Slovak company, who adhere philosophy of family company
- Opportunity of career development (90% of careers rises are from internal sources)
- Company support of employees education
- Huge benefits program, with possibility to personalize it according to your preferences
- Support in life situations (for example marriage, child birth etc.)
English - Intermediate (B1)
Brief description of the company
Soitron is a Slovak company operating in the area of the IT infrastructure management and IT outsourcing. Company is one of the largest info-communication integrators and IT service providers with more than 500 employees and consolidated annual turnover of more than 65 million EUR. We offer a unique experience in IT field and possibility to grow professionally in an international environment.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
24 April 2018 (ostávajú ešte 30 dni)