Windows Support Administrator Junior (Ref. No.: JO-1710-1996)
Information about the position
- Place of work: Bratislava, Bratislava region
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract type: full-time
As a part of a team of system administrators, you will work on 1st line support for customer.
- Responsibility for end user support, solving customer requests and problems.
- Communication with the customer on a professional level,
- Cooperation with team members and other support teams.
- Work on shifts (24/7 support)
- Windows server administration – advanced
- LAN/WAN administration - basic
- Unix experience is a great advantage
- MS Office knowledge
- Hardware knowledge
- Networking basics
- Active Directory basics
- English (B2) is a must
- Interest in IT technologies
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Acquiring MS Certifications (one of many features of benefit system)
- To work for modern and flexible company with open and friendly atmosphere
- Opportunities for career growth – 90% of technical promotions are selected from internal employees
- Team events for you and your relatives as well
- Loyalty program with many other rewards
- Support in life situations (long-time sickness, children birth, etc.) and during your adaptation (temporary accommodation, internal tutor)
- and broad benefit scheme you can adjust to the own needs including: healthcare during the whole year, language education with the possibility for international certification or e-shop, full of interesting and useful stuff
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Brief description of the company
Soitron is one of the largest info-communication integrators and IT service providers in the CEE. We provides products and services in the field of Robotics and Process Automation, the Internet of Things (IoT), IT Infrastructure, Communications and Cloud Solutions, IT Security, Services and Outsourcing, IT Consulting and Applications. Soitron, s.r.o. is a member of the SOITRON Group, with more than 800 international experts and facilities in Slovakia, Czech Republic, Romania, Turkey, Bulgaria, Poland and the UK. We offer a unique experience in IT field and possibility to grow professionally in an international environment.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals