Senior Security Engineer (Ref. No.: JO-1802-2049)
Information about the position
- Place of work: Bratislava, Bratislava region
- Contract type: full-time
We are looking for a workplace system engineer with a strong security mindset.
- The role requires you to be familiar with managing the configuration of a large number of endpoints – both physical and virtual - in a Microsoft-heavy enterprise-environment as well as implementing and supporting new solutions as required by the business.
- In addition, you will provide strong security consulting/Implementation capabilities and have a proven track record in automation using PowerShell.
- With this role, we aim to strengthen the Digital Workplace Engineering and Operations team with a focus on Windows Client Security.
- Ability to quickly familiarize with new technologies
- Willingness to continuously learn
- Good documentation skills (requirements, solution design, technical documentation)
- Good communication skills in word and writing in English, German is a plus.
- Good understanding of Enterprise Change Management processes.
- Very good communication skills will be required to engage your peers and business users. This includes highly developed negotiation, influencing and conflict management skills
- Experience working with intercultural and geographically dispersed team members
- Proven experience with multiple of the following products or technologies (min. 5 years):
- Strong Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager including the deployment of applications, packages and Windows updates
- Strong Application Whitelisting (Software Restriction Policies, MS AppLocker, AppSense Application Manager or similar technologies)
- Strong Windows PowerShell scripting and automation
- Strong Windows Defender (System Center Endpoint Protection)
- Strong Microsoft Bitlocker (Microsoft Bitlocker Administration and Monitoring)
- Good Windows Firewall
- Good Active Directory Group Policy Management
- Good Knowledge of common Security Principles like AAA / network segmentation / Defense in depth
- Good Understanding of Client / Server Architectures
- Technical University degree is a plus
- Knowledge of Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
- To work for modern Slovak company, who adhere philosophy of family company
- Opportunity of career development (90% of careers rises are from internal sources)
- Company support of employees education
- Huge benefits program, with possibility to personalize it according to your preferences
- Support in life situations (for example marriage, child birth etc.)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Brief description of the company
Soitron is a Slovak company operating in the area of the IT infrastructure management and IT outsourcing. Company is one of the largest info-communication integrators and IT service providers with more than 500 employees and consolidated annual turnover of more than 65 million EUR. We offer a unique experience in IT field and possibility to grow professionally in an international environment.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
23 March 2018 (ostávajú ešte 31 dni)