Senior Security Engineer (Ref. No.: JO-1802-2049)
Information about the position
- Place of work: Bratislava, Bratislava region
- Contract type: full-time
We are looking for a workplace system engineer with a strong security mindset.
- The role requires you to be familiar with managing the configuration of a large number of endpoints – both physical and virtual - in a Microsoft-heavy enterprise-environment as well as implementing and supporting new solutions as required by the business.
- In addition, you will provide strong security consulting/Implementation capabilities and have a proven track record in automation using PowerShell.
- With this role, we aim to strengthen the Digital Workplace Engineering and Operations team with a focus on Windows Client Security.
- Ability to quickly familiarize with new technologies
- Willingness to continuously learn
- Good documentation skills (requirements, solution design, technical documentation)
- Good communication skills in word and writing in English, German is a plus.
- Good understanding of Enterprise Change Management processes.
- Very good communication skills will be required to engage your peers and business users. This includes highly developed negotiation, influencing and conflict management skills
- Experience working with intercultural and geographically dispersed team members
- Proven experience with multiple of the following products or technologies (min. 5 years):
- Strong Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager including the deployment of applications, packages and Windows updates
- Strong Application Whitelisting (Software Restriction Policies, MS AppLocker, AppSense Application Manager or similar technologies)
- Strong Windows PowerShell scripting and automation
- Strong Windows Defender (System Center Endpoint Protection)
- Strong Microsoft Bitlocker (Microsoft Bitlocker Administration and Monitoring)
- Good Windows Firewall
- Good Active Directory Group Policy Management
- Good Knowledge of common Security Principles like AAA / network segmentation / Defense in depth
- Good Understanding of Client / Server Architectures
- Technical University degree is a plus
- Knowledge of Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
- To work for modern Slovak company, who adhere philosophy of family company
- Opportunity of career development (90% of careers rises are from internal sources)
- Company support of employees education
- Huge benefits program, with possibility to personalize it according to your preferences
- Support in life situations (for example marriage, child birth etc.)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Brief description of the company
Soitron is a Slovak company operating in the area of the IT infrastructure management and IT outsourcing. Company is one of the largest info-communication integrators and IT service providers with more than 500 employees and consolidated annual turnover of more than 65 million EUR. We offer a unique experience in IT field and possibility to grow professionally in an international environment.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals