Windows Implementation Engineer (Ref. No.: JO-1710-1999)
Information about the position
- Place of work: Bratislava, Bratislava region
- Contract type: full-time
For our CLAPPS team we are looking for an experienced Windows Implementation Engineer.
- Upgrades, installs and troubleshoots operating systems and software.
- Provides administration of systems.
- Perform troubleshooting analysis of servers, workstations and associated systems.
- Develops and documents system standards and/or configurations for computer systems.
- Recommend and schedule maintenance activities
- Monitors system performance and implements performance tuning.
- Manage user accounts, permissions, email.
- Coordinate system development tasks to include design, integration and formal testing.
- Follow established change control process and oversee transitions from test into production.
- Create and maintain programmatic and technical documentation to insure efficient planning and execution.
- Manage the implementation of system enhancements and new systems through the project life cycle.
- Support of the Windows OS of the client’s servers by complying with the ITIL standards.
- Experience as a Windows Systems Engineer
- Current Active Directory experience in Windows 2000/2003/2008/etc. in large scale environment including install, upgrade, migration and manage
- Experience of install, manage and upgrade of Microsoft Exchange and Exchange Online
- Experience with configuration of forest and domain level GPO's and file level security
- Experience with large scale email/active directory migration/integration/consolidation efforts
- Broad knowledge of industry standard platforms desirable including Windows client and Windows server operating systems, Active Directory, Exchange, Skype, SharePoint, App-V, SQL Server, ADFS, etc.
- [Optional] Experience with the install and management of Microsoft Skype For Business
- [Optional] Preferred Certifications:Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE); Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- To work for modern Slovak company, who adhere philosophy of family company
- To work for modern and flexible company with open and friendly atmosphere
- Opportunities for career growth – 90% of middle and top managerial team
- Events for you and your relatives as well loyalty program with many other rewards support in life situations (long-time sickness, children birth, etc.) and during your adaptation (temporary accommodation, internal tutor)
- Broad benefit scheme you can adjust to the own needs including: healthcare during the whole year, language education with the possibility for international certification or e-shop, full of interesting and useful stuff (mobile phones, sport clothes,)
English - Advanced (C1)
Brief description of the company
Soitron is a Slovak company operating in the area of the IT infrastructure management and IT outsourcing. Company is one of the largest info-communication integrators and IT service providers with more than 500 employees and consolidated annual turnover of more than 65 million EUR. We offer a unique experience in IT field and possibility to grow professionally in an international environment.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals