System Analyst (Ref. No.: JO-1712-2024)
Information about the position
- Place of work: Nitra, Nitra region
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract type: full-time
As a System Analyst you will be responsible for the analysis, design and supporting the delivery implementation of information systems.
- Captures, analyses and documents technical requirements.
- Supports Technical Architects in developing technical specifications and inputs to system architecture.
- Supports establishment of suitability of information systems in terms of intended outcomes, target architecture and integration aspects.
- Supports Technical Architects in High level and low level system design.
- Supports Technical Architects in the integration of information systems with engineering packages: IT/OT integration, middleware technologies, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), etc.
- Prepares test cases clearly defining input, output, entry and exit criteria.
- Provide test reports on regular basis to the project manager / Commissioning lead
- Supports specification of the defined equipment configuration and communicates this to stakeholders as necessary.
- Executes all the test cases along with testing team, Business Owner and/or Supplier within the test lab initially and then after commissioning on the line. (MES Tested against each type of equipment or device PLC (MES – process level 5 process testing).
- Clearly articulates the problems/issues encountered during testing.
- Liaises with suppliers to fix issues during in lab testing
Technical Skills (Must Have):
- 7+ years experience in Systems Analyst role
- 5+ years experience in technical architectural & development projects
- 5+ years experience in Technical analysis roles
- Application development & testing experience
- Application installation & testing experience
- Hardware installation testing experience
- Microsoft Excel, Word
Technical Skills (Desirable):
- Hands on experience integrating metrology solutions for the automotive industry, particularly Perceptron Gap & Flush solutions
- Technical Architecture design
- Automotive industry experience
- GE MES exposure
- Experience with MES products
- Computer Science or Engineering Degree
- Ideally Automotive experience of Manufacturing Execution Systems (preferably GE Proficy & Cimplicity)
- Ability to work on aggressive timelines
- complex technical environments
- Must have excellent problem solving skills.
- Must be proactive, energetic, good communicator.
- Must be prepared to learn new technologies.
- Must have Fluent English.
- Slovak speaker
WHAT WE OFFER:
- To work for modern Slovak company, who adhere philosophy of family company
- Opportunity of career development (90% of careers rises are from internal sources)
- Company support of employees education
- Huge benefits program, with possibility to personalize it according to your preferences
- Support in life situations (for example marriage, child birth etc.)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Brief description of the company
Soitron is one of the largest info-communication integrators and IT service providers in the CEE. We provides products and services in the field of Robotics and Process Automation, the Internet of Things (IoT), IT Infrastructure, Communications and Cloud Solutions, IT Security, Services and Outsourcing, IT Consulting and Applications. Soitron, s.r.o. is a member of the SOITRON Group, with more than 800 international experts and facilities in Slovakia, Czech Republic, Romania, Turkey, Bulgaria, Poland and the UK. We offer a unique experience in IT field and possibility to grow professionally in an international environment.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals