Test Engineer (Ref. No.: JO-1711-2007)
Information about the position
- Place of work: Nitra, Nitra region
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract type: full-time
Test Engineer focuses on Plant Floor Equipment Integration Testing.
- Prepare MES-PLC, Equipment, End-Point Device test plan and devise, test approach, scripts etc.
- Publish and agree on a plan with each supplier as necessary within the scope
- Prepare test cases clearly defining input, output, entry and exit criteria
- Must be able to clearly specify the defined equipment configuration and communicate this to each business owner & supplier as necessary
- Perform/Execute all the test cases along with Business Owner and/or Supplier within the test lab initially and then after commissioning on the line. (MES Tested against each type of equipment or device PLC (MES – process level 5 process testing)
- Must clearly articulate the problems/issues encountered during testing.
- Liaison with suppliers to fix issues during in lab testing
- Must provide a test report on regular basis to the project manager / Commissioning lead
- Bring in a level of automation during testing so that process is less repetitive the next time.
Technical Skills (Must Have):
- Microsoft Excel, Word
- Test tools
- Experience with MES products
- PLC & Familiarity with PLC Data formats
- OPC (Kepware or similar)
- Manufacturing Equipment integration
- Hardware installation testing
Technical Skills (Desirable):
- GE MES exposure
- GE Proficy tool (Cimplicity, Tracker, PFMD and Historian)
- Manufacturing and Automotive Industry Knowledge
- Ability to work on aggressive timelines
- Ideally Automotive experience of Manufacturing Execution Systems (preferably GE Proficy & Cimplicity)
- Must have at least 5 years of test team leadership in complex technical environments
- Must have worked in testing role for large companies
- Must have experience on CV of Test planning, test script preparation, test tool usage, and test data preparation.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills.
- Must be a team leader, proactive, energetic, good communicator.
- Must have Fluent English.
What we offer:
- to work for modern Slovak company, who adhere philosophy of family company
- to work for modern and flexible company with open and friendly atmosphere
- opportunities for career growth – 90% of middle and top managerial team
- events for you and your relatives as well loyalty program with many other rewards support in life situations (long-time sickness, children birth, etc.) and during your adaptation (temporary accommodation, internal tutor)
- broad benefit scheme you can adjust to the own needs including: healthcare during the whole year, language education with the possibility for international certification or e-shop, full of interesting and useful stuff (mobile phones, sport clothes, ...)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Brief description of the company
Soitron is a Slovak company operating in the area of the IT infrastructure management and IT outsourcing. Company is one of the largest info-communication integrators and IT service providers with more than 500 employees and consolidated annual turnover of more than 65 million EUR. We offer a unique experience in IT field and possibility to grow professionally in an international environment.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
14 January 2018 (ostávajú ešte 31 dni)