Test Engineer (Ref. No.: JO-1711-2007)
Information about the position
- Place of work: Nitra, Nitra region
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract type: full-time
Test Engineer focuses on Plant Floor Equipment Integration Testing.
- Prepare MES-PLC, Equipment, End-Point Device test plan and devise, test approach, scripts etc.
- Publish and agree on a plan with each supplier as necessary within the scope
- Prepare test cases clearly defining input, output, entry and exit criteria
- Must be able to clearly specify the defined equipment configuration and communicate this to each business owner & supplier as necessary
- Perform/Execute all the test cases along with Business Owner and/or Supplier within the test lab initially and then after commissioning on the line. (MES Tested against each type of equipment or device PLC (MES – process level 5 process testing)
- Must clearly articulate the problems/issues encountered during testing.
- Liaison with suppliers to fix issues during in lab testing
- Must provide a test report on regular basis to the project manager / Commissioning lead
- Bring in a level of automation during testing so that process is less repetitive the next time.
Technical Skills (Must Have):
- Microsoft Excel, Word
- Test tools
- Experience with MES products
- PLC & Familiarity with PLC Data formats
- OPC (Kepware or similar)
- Manufacturing Equipment integration
- Hardware installation testing
Technical Skills (Desirable):
- GE MES exposure
- GE Proficy tool (Cimplicity, Tracker, PFMD and Historian)
- Manufacturing and Automotive Industry Knowledge
- Ability to work on aggressive timelines
- Ideally Automotive experience of Manufacturing Execution Systems (preferably GE Proficy & Cimplicity)
- Must have at least 5 years of test team leadership in complex technical environments
- Must have worked in testing role for large companies
- Must have experience on CV of Test planning, test script preparation, test tool usage, and test data preparation.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills.
- Must be a team leader, proactive, energetic, good communicator.
- Must have Fluent English.
What we offer:
- to work for modern Slovak company, who adhere philosophy of family company
- to work for modern and flexible company with open and friendly atmosphere
- opportunities for career growth – 90% of middle and top managerial team
- events for you and your relatives as well loyalty program with many other rewards support in life situations (long-time sickness, children birth, etc.) and during your adaptation (temporary accommodation, internal tutor)
- broad benefit scheme you can adjust to the own needs including: healthcare during the whole year, language education with the possibility for international certification or e-shop, full of interesting and useful stuff (mobile phones, sport clothes, ...)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Brief description of the company
Soitron is a Slovak company operating in the area of the IT infrastructure management and IT outsourcing. Company is one of the largest info-communication integrators and IT service providers with more than 500 employees and consolidated annual turnover of more than 65 million EUR. We offer a unique experience in IT field and possibility to grow professionally in an international environment.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals