Windows Implementation Engineer (Ref. No.: JO-1710-1999)
Information about the position
- Place of work: Bratislava, Bratislava region
- Contract type: full-time
For our CLAPPS team we are looking for an experienced Windows Implementation Engineer.
- Upgrades, installs and troubleshoots operating systems and software.
- Provides administration of systems.
- Perform troubleshooting analysis of servers, workstations and associated systems.
- Develops and documents system standards and/or configurations for computer systems.
- Recommend and schedule maintenance activities
- Monitors system performance and implements performance tuning.
- Manage user accounts, permissions, email.
- Coordinate system development tasks to include design, integration and formal testing.
- Follow established change control process and oversee transitions from test into production.
- Create and maintain programmatic and technical documentation to insure efficient planning and execution.
- Manage the implementation of system enhancements and new systems through the project life cycle.
- Support of the Windows OS of the client’s servers by complying with the ITIL standards.
- Experience as a Windows Systems Engineer
- Current Active Directory experience in Windows 2000/2003/2008/etc. in large scale environment including install, upgrade, migration and manage
- Experience of install, manage and upgrade of Microsoft Exchange and Exchange Online
- Experience with configuration of forest and domain level GPO's and file level security
- Experience with large scale email/active directory migration/integration/consolidation efforts
- Broad knowledge of industry standard platforms desirable including Windows client and Windows server operating systems, Active Directory, Exchange, Skype, SharePoint, App-V, SQL Server, ADFS, etc.
- [Optional] Experience with the install and management of Microsoft Skype For Business
- [Optional] Preferred Certifications:Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE); Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- To work for modern Slovak company, who adhere philosophy of family company
- To work for modern and flexible company with open and friendly atmosphere
- Opportunities for career growth – 90% of middle and top managerial team
- Events for you and your relatives as well loyalty program with many other rewards support in life situations (long-time sickness, children birth, etc.) and during your adaptation (temporary accommodation, internal tutor)
- Broad benefit scheme you can adjust to the own needs including: healthcare during the whole year, language education with the possibility for international certification or e-shop, full of interesting and useful stuff (mobile phones, sport clothes,)
English - Advanced (C1)
Brief description of the company
Soitron is a Slovak company operating in the area of the IT infrastructure management and IT outsourcing. Company is one of the largest info-communication integrators and IT service providers with more than 500 employees and consolidated annual turnover of more than 65 million EUR. We offer a unique experience in IT field and possibility to grow professionally in an international environment.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
14 January 2018 (ostávajú ešte 30 dni)