IT Support Teamleader (Ref. No.: JO-1611-1856)
Information about the position
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Responsible for the Technical Field Services team management. Team is responsible for Plant desktop management services and customers IT support
- Ensure high quality of the service delivered by the team
- Ensure all services are delivered in accordance with existing service level agreements
- Measure, monitor and improve team performance, quality and efficiency
- Support and coach the team on process and business topics
- Ensure team alignment with standard processes
- Ensure continuous improvement of internal team processes
- Liaise with other teams and organizations, act as a focal point of contact representing the team
- Monitor and respond to customer feedback
- Participate in or drive projects to implement new services/customers in the team
- Represent the team in audits and customer presentations
- Must be able and prepared to make decisions in a difficult and pressured environment
Personality requirements and skills
- Excellent team leadership skills, demonstrated track record managing a technical team
- Educated to Degree Level or Equivalent within the IT Services Industry or minimum 2 Years
- Experience, working within IT team management,
- Proven track record as a Manager for meeting service line objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Strong Negotiation, Leadership & Motivational Skills must be able to demonstrate guidance, control & direction.
- Good understanding of ITSM\ITIL processes, preferably ITIL trained.
- Must be a Service, Staff and Customer orientated team player.
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks
- Project management skills and experience
- Strong customer and service orientation, team player
- English - advanced
Secondary with school-leaving examination
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Computer skills - programmer
Brief description of the company
Soitron is a Slovak company operating in the area of the IT infrastructure management and IT outsourcing. Company is one of the largest info-communication integrators and IT service providers with more than 500 employees and consolidated annual turnover of more than 65 million EUR. We offer a unique experience in IT field and possibility to grow professionally in an international environment.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals