Windows Project Engineer (Ref. No.: JO-1609-1822)
Information about the position
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Contract type: full-time
- For the European IT operations centre, which we are providing in cooperation with HP, we are looking for Project Engineers operating in the 3rd level Windows administration.
- The Project Engineer Windows focuses on continuous operation, project and change management of the Microsoft operating systems.
- Moreover the Project Engineer Windows is responsible to define and execute Work orders, keep contact to the customer, identify and solve problems, consulting, implementation and system management for the Operating system. Furthermore you will be in charge of the support´s team coordination in order to ensure the availability-, capacity- and change management.
- The main goal is to minimize the amount of unplanned downtime in the customer's production environment and to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- 3-5 years of engineering and operational experience on the Windows Server platform – installation; administration tools; files&folders permissions; managing disks and logical prtitions, fault tolerance clustering
- Good understanding of high availability environments, MS cluster knowledge
- Good Project management skills. Ability to coordinate tasks with several people, teams, departments; Commitment to timelines and effort.
- Good knowledge of English
- Excellent communication skills
- Good cross-cultural team player
- Used to working in international environment, with numerous servers
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Brief description of the company
Soitron is a Slovak company operating in the area of the IT infrastructure management and IT outsourcing. Company is one of the largest info-communication integrators and IT service providers with more than 500 employees and consolidated annual turnover of more than 65 million EUR. We offer a unique experience in IT field and possibility to grow professionally in an international environment.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals