Service Desk Operator (part - time) (Ref. No.: JO-1610-1832)
Information about the position
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Salary offered (gross): 4,50
- Start date: 1/11
- Contract type: agreement-based (Temporary jobs)
This position is excellent for students, who are interested in IT filed and are looking for an entry
level to IT environment. In Soitron, you will be part of troubleshooting and monitoring of networks,
windows and Unix servers, VoiP systems and many more.
- respond to requests for technical assistance via phone, email or ticket tracking system,
- diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues ,
- follow standard service desk procedures,
- identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention,
- escalate issues and seeks advise when faced with non-standard issues.
- experience with the PC installation and configuration (HW, SW, OS)
- customer service orientation,
- problem analysis and solving,
- good team player, with ability to work in demanding environment,
- communication skills, both verbal and written;
- fluent English
Service desk operators are shifting, so we prefer students with at least two free days during the week.
Also willingness to work night and weekend shifts are mandatory.
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Brief description of the company
Soitron is a Slovak company operating in the area of the IT infrastructure management and IT outsourcing. Company is one of the largest info-communication integrators and IT service providers with more than 500 employees and consolidated annual turnover of more than 65 million EUR. We offer a unique experience in IT field and possibility to grow professionally in an international environment.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals