Junior Network Administrator (Ref. No.: JO-1605-1761)
Information about the position
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Responsibility for 1st line support management in network infrastructure for internal and external clients.
- Responding to troubleshooting calls and e-mails from end-users of the network.
- Providing answers to users by identifying and researching issues and responses.
- Monitoring networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Maintain network servers
- Good knowledge of IP Networks (LAN, WAN, Security, Internet) is highly welcomed
- Good knowledge of English (written, spoken, reading and technical)
- CCNA is desirable
- communication skills
- Global customer mindset, flexiblity and teamwork oriented
Secondary with school-leaving examination
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Computer skills - administrator
LAN/WAN administration - basic
Client/server administration - basic
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Brief description of the company
Soitron is a Slovak company operating in the area of the IT infrastructure management and IT outsourcing. Company is one of the largest info-communication integrators and IT service providers with more than 500 employees and consolidated annual turnover of more than 65 million EUR. We offer a unique experience in IT field and possibility to grow professionally in an international environment.
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals