Credit Management specialist (evaluation of external customers creditworthiness)
Vlčie Hrdlo 1, Ružinov
1 800 EUR/month*
* (final base salary will depend on individual skills and experience of selected candidate).
Responsibilities of Credit Management specialist include:
Processing of Credit Limit proposals and carrying out related activities:
- Analyses of the customer financial statement, financial ratios
- Propose own credit risk and justification of the taken own risk
- Analyze and propose corrective actions in order to decrease own credit risk including business point of view, proposal for negotiation with the customer regarding new contract conditions
- Check the business / negative information about the customer
- Verify the possibility of customer insurance, ask for additional alternative collaterals
- Full responsibility for the assigned MOL Group customers
- Commenting / accepting of different kind of guarantees
- Preparation of report for Sales, proposal of process improvements, cooperation with Sales reps
- Analyses of the external factors in different countries, analyses of the portfolios, proposal to adjust the Group Credit Policy in order to mitigate risk
What do we expect?
- University degree of Economy, Finance or Business Management.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in a relevant position as credit risk manager/senior expert, credit underwriter or financial related positions.
- Excellent understanding of financial statements and financial indicators.
- General economic overview, understanding of macroeconomic environment.
- Knowledge of English, Slovak and Hungarian.
- Advanced level of MS Office, user knowledge of SAP, CRM is an advantage
- Keen eye for details, delivers precise work, result-oriented approach, problem solving ability, decision-making capabilities, flexibility and cooperative personal features.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Good communication skills, comfortable to deal with diverse colleagues from abroad.