Credit Management – Customer Risk control associate
Vlčie hrdlo, Ružinov
1 200 EUR/month*
* Salary: from 1.200 € (final base salary will depend on individual skills and experience of selected candidate).
We are looking for a new team member into MOL Global Business Solution Teamin Slovakia who will be responsible for the comprehensive section of the Credit Management agenda for different counties within MOL Group in accordance with the internal rules and in accordance with applicable legislation.
Responsibilities of Credit Management – Customer Risk control associate include:
- Check and analyze the blocked sales orders and blocked card customers (overdue or overrun of the assigned credit limit)
- Manage the approval process for blocked orders and blocked card customers based on internal approval processes
- Initiate soft / hard collection process for overdue receivables, cooperate with external collection agencies and legal companies
- Prepare Customer Blacklist
- Comment / accept different kind of guarantees
- Timely and regular entry of the approved credit limits in the credit limits database (credit limit entry, period of validity, risk category, form of security);
- Prepare reports and different analyses for Sales, propose process improvements, cooperate with Sales reps
- Have full responsibility for the assigned segment / OpCos
What do we expect?
- Secondary school from Economy, Finance or Business Administration or University in economics,
- 3-year work experience in a relevant position connected with financial operations or treasury,
- Knowledge Slovak & Hungarian language on advanced level, English at min. B1 level
- Advanced level of MS Office ( Excel, Word)
- User knowledge of SAP, CRM is an advantage
- Keen eye for details, delivers precise work, result-oriented approach, problem solving ability, decision-making capabilities, flexibility and cooperative personal features,
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team,
- Good communication skills, comfortable to deal with diverse colleagues from abroad,