Category manager MRO
2 500 EUR/month*
* final base salary will depend on individual skills and experience of selected candidate
Would you like to have a job where you can develop and implement sourcing strategies? Job where you can design creative solutions and pave the route for procurement’s involvement in the most strategic projects? Be the point of contact for the most significant suppliers? Sounds like a dream career?
Do not hesitate, read more about tasks and requirements and APPLY NOW!
Category manager responsibilities include:
- Providing direction and executing the strategic sourcing strategies of the assigned category.
- Responsibility for creation and maintenance of annual procurement plan; mid and long-term planning for a category group in alignment with business partners.
- Contribution to sourcing process, participating in evaluation committees; supporting negotiations based on value limits and priority.
- Building strategic relations and partnerships with internal stakeholders and external suppliers.
What do we expect?
- University degree
- At least 5 years procurement /category related experience.
- Strong project and process management in order to execute procurement strategy with cross functional teams.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; able to communicate effectively and interact with personnel at various levels of expertise.
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English
- The job requires willingness to travel