Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Do you have managerial skills? Would you like to participate in finalization of nuclear power plant completion? We are searching for a “project enthusiast” not afraid of taking even complex projects to own hands to bring them to successful completion in cooperation with other colleagues. We have a vacant position in the General management unit. So do not hesitate, and send us your CV.
Commencing salary depends on your individual skills and experiences and is subject to peer agreement. Minimum commencing salary is € 2500 gross base salary + annual performance bonus based on fulfilment of key performance indicators up to 20% of the annual salary, after the first year up to 30% of the annual base salary. That means that you can add up to an annual bonus of up to EUR 6 000 (which translates to EUR 500 per month) to your basic salary in the first year and up to EUR 9 000 (which translates to EUR 750 per month) after the first year.
- Managing a contract with a Contractor regarding MO34 construction completion, ensuring compliance with the scope of the contract, time schedule, costs, and quality within the scope of assigned powers.
- Cooperation with the Senior Project Manager of his area for contract management with the contractor, ensuring compliance with the scope of the contract, time schedule, costs, and quality within the scope of assigned powers.
- Managing of the Contractor's activities so that they are in line with the MO34 Construction Completion rules, approved contract, technical documentation, and applicable directives.
- Promoting internal coordination with the relevant departments.
- Managing the preparation of the entire technical documentation required for the contracting process of procurement of his area of responsibility and according to the organizational structure.
What do we offer
- Extra 5 days of paid leave – we know the importance of rest.
- Flexible working time – results are what counts, not if you are at work at seven.
- Contribution to the 3rd pension savings column – we think about your future.
- Catering possibility using the catering cards or in a canteen; catering contribution entitlement is preserved also during sick leave.
- Financial reward at employment anniversaries – we appreciate loyalty and devotion.
- October 1st, "Power engineering day", is literally a holiday in our company - our employees have a day off or a wage advantage as for work on a holiday.
- Possibility to use better electricity prices for you and your family at privilege rate from our contractual partner.
- If you happen to be on sick leave for extended time, we will also support you financially.
- Personal development, professional and career growth – education and trainings.
- We welcome any innovations and new ideas; profit is shared with employees bringing such ideas through the Exchange of ideas.
- Rewarding of the best teams, teambuilding or company activities at each occasion – either our own “Winter sports games”, “Best teams” or nationwide events, such as “Ride the bike to work”, “Our city”, and many other.
- Severance pay at retirement – above the legislative scope.
- Internal competitions – you can win backpacks, T-shirts and other company presents.
- Possibility to use Multisport card and other interesting benefits offered by external partners every day.
- University degree in technical field of study
- English language knowledge – upper-intemediate C1.
- Minimum 5 years of experiences in relevant job position (Project management).
- Experiences of Project management in Nuclear area or overall Energy industry sector.
- Computer knowledge: MS Office, Lotus Notes, IIS.
- Team player, troubleshooter, positive approach to problem resolution, analytical mind.
Information for the job seeker
Did you find our offer interesting? Get in contact with us as soon as possible via your CV or link to you LinkedIn profile. Your motivation or accompanying letter would be very nice, we would like to know about you as much as possible.
We in Slovenske elektrarne appreciate every single response to our job offers, therefore, we inform each candidate of the selection process result at least by e-mail. Even if you are not invited for interview now, we might search for suitable candidates for another job position in the near future that will perfectly fit your experiences and skills.
Therefore, if you are attracted by another our job offer in the future, do not hesitate to apply again. We promise we will pay out utmost care to it.