Druh pracovného pomeru
As fully-owned subsidiary of Erste Group Bank AG, Erste Asset Management GmbH coordinates and is responsible for all asset management activities of the Group. More than 300 employees develop and manage investment solutions for our investors. In total we currently manage assets of about EUR 60bn Euro across 6 different countries. After an introductory phase of 2 months in Vienna, the position will be located in Bratislava at our subsidiary AMSLSP.
Our business division „Data Management“ is driving the modernization of our Data Warehouse-/Reporting platforms and is setting up Data Governance/Data Quality processes. Beside the realisation of strategic projects we are servicing our clients with data analysis and reporting requests.
• Perform data analysis tasks in our Oracle databases
• Prepare SQL queries for reporting purposes
• Execute Data Quality, Monitoring and Data Maintenance tasks
• Support in setting up new reports (Excel, Tableau)
• Support in process analysis and various data related business requests
• Take over smaller tasks in our strategic Data Warehouse projects
• Have strong analytical skills and a structured working-mode
• Are experienced with SQL and relational databases (> 2 years)
• Have some knowledge in Reporting/BI tools (e.g. Tableau)
• are interested in Data Quality and Data Governance processes
• Ideally gained experience in a Data Warehouse or Business Intelligence project
• are familiar with MS Office tools (Excel skills required)
• are interested to learn new things and quickly familiarize with different topics
• Speak English fluently (and preferably but not mandatory also German)
▪ We offer you a challenging and responsible position in a highly motivated
team, the possibility to work in a dynamic and international environment as
well as the possibility to directly influence the success of the company.
▪ We guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on
your professional and personal qualifications.
▪ Applications will be treated strictly confidential!
▪ We support your personal and professional growth
▪ We offer a future-proof job in the hot area of Data & Analytics with lots of
possibilities to grow
▪ We provide the opportunity to join a strategic Data Warehouse project
including a highly motivated team
Did we raise your interest?
Please send your full application with a CV and cover letter in English until December 15th 2017 exclusively through our homepage
A goal of Erste Asset Management is to increase the percentage of women within the organization. Therefore we especially invite female applicants to apply for this open position and are looking forward to receiving applications from highly qualified women.
Slovenská sporiteľňa, a.s.Tomášikova 48, 832 37 Bratislava, Slovensko