Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
JAVA Developer for Digital IT
At Slovak Telekom, we are constantly improving out digital products for our clients (mobile applications, online shopping, client zone of the portal). We create solutions on the level of individual countries (Czech Republic / Slovakia) or even on the level of transnational solutions using agile delivery, automation, DevOps and the creation of new solutions using the microservices architecture.
For our Digital IT Application engineering department, we are looking for Java developers, who will prepare the very heart of our applications, namely services based on microservices and their implementation on a harmonized API. If you want to participate in solutions for millions of clients, at the same time use the latest technologies and do things differently than is common in the corporate world, send us your CV.
Who are we looking for and what you will work with
You are going to use
- Java version 11 and higher (minimum is version 11, but we are upgrading to version 17)
- Java framework Spring (Spring Data / JPA, Web / MVC, REST, Boot, Security, Cloud) and JUnit
- Git versioning tools
- Maven build tool
- Basics of SQL - knowledge of PostgreSQL databases
- REST API and Swagger model
- Kibana, Jira, Confluence
- Knowledge of creating micro services and their architecture
- Jenkins, Gitlab
You will also work with
- Kafka tool, Redis, Kubernetes
- Gradle build tool
- Thymeleaf templates
- Hibernate Java framework
- JBoss application server and Liferay portal
What we are offering to you
- Smartphone: Choose your phone and get a compensation of, for example 600 € every 2 years.
- Employee tariff: Use unlimited data, call and text for lower prices for private and business purposes.
- Bonuses and rewards: Hard work pays off! Get rewards for your individual performance, as well as a yearly bonus of up to 15 % depending on the company’s success.
- T-Mobile discounts: Enjoy the most of the lower prices of our products and services for your family and friends.
- Partner discounts: Enjoy lower prices of products and services with our partners.
- Flexible hours: We usually work at the office vs home-office 60:40. Adapt your work to your needs.
- Rest and recreation: Relax with 4 extra days off.
- MultiSport: Sport and relax with your loved ones for free or with discounts thanks to the MultiSport card.
- Sick pay: If you are on sick leave for max. 2 weeks, you can count on an income of 80% of the daily assessment basis.
- Healthcare: Take care of your wellbeing with high-quality care for a discounted price with our contractual facility.
- Education and development: Broaden your horizons with our internal T-Univerzity offering a wide range of courses.
- Life crisis support: Is life testing you? We will support you with one-off financial support.
- Psychological consultations: Are you having troubles in your private or professional life? Share your burden anonymously via phone or online.
- Meal contribution: Enjoy a delicious meal with a work-day allowance of 4.50 €.
- Recreational allowance: Have you been with us for 2 years? A recreational allowance is in your pocket.
- Pension allowance: Get ready for your retirement with a pension allowance after 3 months with us.