Škoda ...is seeking a highly skilled Senior Motion Graphics Designer to work on consumer software applications. You will need to be well versed in motion graphics, graphic design, and 3D animation and rendering software. We’re looking for that unique individual with an encyclopedic knowledge of animation from main title design to visual effects. Core duties include storyboarding concepts, animation, compositing and design for next generation software. The ideal candidate is a brilliant problem solver, quick study, self starter, and excellent communicator who possesses a passion for great design and the ability to achieve it.
What will you do?
- You will work closely with designers and engineers to help create ground breaking animation techniques that can perform across platforms.
- You will be an effective diplomat with strong communication and organizational skills.
What do you have to know, have and able to do?
- Degree in graphic design, motion graphics, interaction design, or equivalent
- 3+ years experience designing software user interfaces.
- Fluency with motion graphics software and Adobe Creative Suit
- Experience with prototyping tools.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent collaborative skills.
- Ability to drive projects from conception to production, working with other designers, product managers and engineers.
- Be flexible and open minded about unexpected circumstances.
- Adapt quickly to changes and come up with solutions that takes advantage of the situation.
- English language - level C1 (Advanced)
- Professional Portfolio
What will you get?
- Modern international work environment
- Access to state-of-the-art technologies
- Variable bonuses
- Training courses
- Favourable terms for leasing/buying ŠKODA cars
- Interest-free loans for new homes/home reconstructions
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office possible
- Employer contribution to pension insurance
+420 604 292 688