Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Order to Cash Finance Analyst Junior/Graduate
Job description, responsibilities and duties
SIEMENS HEALTHINEERS Košice, future ultrasound business unit, is adding into its portfolio a new division: Financial Shared Service Organization.
This organisation will provide day-to-day monetary operations and comprehensive support for entities in more than 16 countries around the globe. Main mission is to build up a new ambitious team who will be able to implement not only existing processes, but also establish new ones.
You will be part of a functional team within an EMEA shared service organization for the future ultrasound business unit and you will manage the Sales Order Processing for a group of countries e.g. Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands and central European countries.
If you are ready for new challenges in the FINANCE AREA where you could use your potential, you just found the right position.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Processing of incoming orders for supply contracts in ERP system, coordination of deadlines according to customer requirements with business franchises, local departments, distributors etc
- Checking terms and conditions of offers and contracts (terms of payment, financing, deadlines, delivery terms)
- Creation of accruals/provisions, payables, receivables, value adjustments
- Support in area of receivables management and monitoring of incoming payments and receivables
- Manintenance of customer master data
- Preparation of inputs for invoice payments, checking of letters of credit and applying for necessary changes
Your qualifications and experience:
- Suitable for fresh graduates with degree in finance, business administration or a comparable discipline
- Part time or full time job experience in the area of finance/business administration is a plus
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken), any other language out of German, French, Spanish, Italian are strong plus
- Good communication skills
- Ability to collaborate proactively and effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Skills in cross-functional team working environment
- Focus on results
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 1100EUR brutto /month + VAR*
Required education, skills and personality requirements
- University education (Bachelor's degree)
- University education (Master's degree)
- English - (B2) Fluent written and spoken - MUST HAVE
- German/Spanish/French/Italian - BENEFICIAL
- Variable and Christmas bonuses
- Additional pension plan Contributions
- Bridge days – free extra paid leave, usually 5 days a year
- Company Smartphone with option for personal use
- MultiSport Card
- 3 sick days (no doctor’s permit needed) per year
- In case of sick leave 100% salary reimbursement 20 days/ year, family care 10 days/ year
- Work how it suits you – from our New Office (Free Parking Included), possible Home Office
- Flexible Working Hours
- Yearly Flexible Benefit Budget
- Training program (ACCA, Language courses, IT and Automation training, soft skills trainings,…)
- Wellbeing program – Psychological, Legal and Financial Councelling
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, employee loans)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 1100 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Required education, skills and personality requirementsRequired education
University education (Bachelor's degree)