Senior C#/C++ Developer for Computed Tomography (CT)
Job description, responsibilities and duties
If you want to use your technical skills to achieve a higher meaning and impact on the quality of life of people around the world, then we have right job for you.
You can help us improve medical image influence in diagnostics, prevention and therapy by development of software used to operate state-of-the-art CT scanners.
CT scanner enables physicians to examine human body: https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/computed-tomography
Our international team closely cooperates in the development of software for the state-of-the-art CT scanners e.g., SOMATOM Force, SOMATOM On.Site as well as NAEOTOM Alpha (world’s first photon-counting CT scanner): https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/computed-tomography/photon-counting-ct-scanner/naeotom-alpha
Our software is used in thousands of devices which are used around the globe. Each scanner helps to diagnose 30-90 patients in emergency, cardiology, or intervention departments daily, so we contribute to health care for hundreds of thousands of people.
Software development in this area allows us to learn innovative technologies and apply the knowledge in experimenting and innovation initiatives.
In a friendly team, you will be gradually involved in various areas of our product development.
- Proactivity, creativity
- Focus on details and quality
- Excellent communication skills
- Perseverance and independence
- Diversity - enriches the team and complements it
- Coaching and mentoring team members
- Interest in Software architecture
- Experimenting, innovation activities
- Ability to approach problems from different perspectives
- Analytical thinking with a focus on problem solving
- Clean code principles and software craftsmanship: https://manifesto.softwarecraftsmanship.org/#/en
- Compliance with programming guidelines
- Advanced knowledge of at least one programming language C#, C++
- Ability to contribute to technical documentation
- Willingness and ability to learn, improvement mindset
- SCRUM/Agile team spirit
- University education (Master's degree or higher)
- Advanced spoken and written English
- Variable and Christmas bonus
- Hybrid type of work – combination of telework and work from office
- Flexible Working Hours
- Bridge days – free extra paid leave 6 days per year
- 3 sick days per year (no doctor’s permit needed)
- In case of sickness 100% salary reimbursement 20 days/year, this includes max. 10 days/year for family care
- Additional pension plan
- 300 EUR for regeneration of work force via cafeteria system
- Wellbeing program – Psychological, Legal and Financial Counselling
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergartens, summer camps)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, employee loans)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings, …)
- Adjustable height standing desk as a standard
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: starting from 2700 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Required education, skills and personality requirementsRequired education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
C# - Expert