Cloud Cyber Security specialist
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Now it is our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Cloud Cyber Security specialist
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Cloud Cyber Security specialist, you will have responsibility for the definition and implementation for the cyber security designs within Siemens Healthineers. Your main tasks and goals are:
- You will support the development of the cloud security strategy.
- You will consult on topics related to cyber security in cloud environments.
- You will participate for the design of secure reference architectures for the Business.
- You will define processes to enforce the cyber security status of the managed accounts and deployed services in the cloud.
- You will take care of the selection and deployment of monitoring technologies to proactively detect security anomalies and potential incidents.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career within Healthineers
- You have proven practical experience on SecDevOps for cloud environment and technologies such as:
- Ansible, Terraform, Cloud formation or ARM templates
- Azure Pipelines, AWS CodePipeline, Jenkins or Gitlab-ci
- AWS lambda or Azure functions
- AWS ECS, AWS EKS, ACI, AKS, Kubernetes or Docker
- Firewalls/NSG, WAFs, Proxies, AWS and Azure security tools
- SIEM technologies.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelors degree in the field of computer science, industrial engineering or similar, preferably with a focus on information security.
- You have practical knowledge about Azure and AWS (GCP knowledge will be positively valued).
- 5 years of experience on cyber security, for which at least 2 of them are related to cloud.
- Certifications related to cloud security specialist or architect would be of advantage (such as AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified Security Specialist, AZ-304T00-A, AZ-303T00-A or AZ-500). Other security certifications will be positively valued.
- You have proven experience implementing secure architecture in cloud environments.
- You have proven experience working with vulnerability detection and remediation technologies for cloud environments
- You have experience analyzing and implementing security good practices based on common frameworks
- You enjoy engaging with different teams and facilitating technical discussions to find solutions.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
What do we offer:
- Variable and Christmas bonus
· Hybrid type of work – combination of telework and work from office
· Flexible Working Hours
· Bridge days – free extra paid leave 6 days per year
· 3 sick days per year (no doctor’s permit needed)
· In case of sickness 100% salary reimbursement 20 days/ year, this includes max. 10 days/ year for of family care
· Additional pension plan
· 300 EUR for regeneration of work force via cafeteria system
· Wellbeing program – Psychological, Legal and Financial Councelling
· Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
· Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, employee loans)
· Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
· Adjustable standing desk as a standard
· Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
· Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: starting from 2500 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Required education, skills and personality requirementsRequired education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)