PEGA - Senior Lead Architect
Job description, responsibilities and duties
The PEGA Senior Lead Architect is responsible for the identification, design and architecture of state-of-the-art solutions based on the PEGA technology. These tasks go hand in hand with solutioning complex business requirements and guiding a team of developers and architects.
- Responsible for maintenance and assessment of current and target architecture including all base layers and the fit of new layers into the overall architecture
- Contribute to creating a roadmap for PEGA intelligent workflow automation in alignment with the overall SHS strategy and stay current on new releases and product developments to assist in the scoping of new opportunities for PEGA technology use within the company.
- Accountable for ensuring that the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches the customer’s technical, functional, performance and business requirements
- Able to Translate business requirements into design/application while understanding business problems and addressing business demands while collaborating with other IT competence centers and external partners to design appropriate solutions.
- Monitor the System for various issues and propose improvements based on the results
- Guide architects and developers during implementation
- Create and update system documentation according to SHS requirements
- Keep track of Pega Platform versions and upgrade as necessary
- Well versed in Pega-related development, e.g. good knowledge on RuleSets, Case Management, Activities etc
- 10+ Years Pega experience and at least 3 years experience as Lead Solution Architect.
- Degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering or similar
- Fluent in English (German is a plus)
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Customer oriented and open-minded
- Good people management skills.
- Good coordination, planning and time management skills
- Strong communication skills
Trainings and Certificates
- Pega CLSA certification (CSA + CSSA) mandatory
- Agile / Scrum / PMP / DevOps certification desirable
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 3000EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Required education, skills and personality requirementsRequired education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
We offer• Variable and Christmas bonus
• Hybrid type of work – combination of telework and work from office
• Flexible Working Hours
• Bridge days – free extra paid leave 6 days per year
• 3 sick days per year (no doctor’s permit needed)
• In case of sickness 100% salary reimbursement 20 days/ year, this includes max. 10 days/ year for of family care
• Additional pension plan
• 300 EUR for regeneration of work force via cafeteria system
• Wellbeing program – Psychological, Legal and Financial Councelling
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, employee loans)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Adjustable standing desk as a standard
• Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
• Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)