Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
IT Application Management Professional
Job description, responsibilities and dutiesOverview
As IT Application Management Professional for our applications, you will be part of the global Siemens Healthineers IT team.
Task and Responsibilities
- You are the end2end responsible for one or more global services
- You are the contact person for the owner organization on all technical as well as service-related questions
- You manage the product backlog and coordinate the technical implementation of IT service adjustments resulting from internal business requirements
- Change, Problem and Incident Management Process
- You are responsible in creating and tracking of a roadmap as well as release management
- You run the test management for the respective service
- You plan and coordinate the go live together with your stakeholders, e.g., incl. user acceptance tests
- You manage the different vendors involved in the provisioning of the Service
- You will ensure IT System compliance (e.g., regarding quality, information security and data privacy regulation)
- You will ensure the integration of IT solutions in the company’s ecosystem
Education, Experience and Knowledge/Skills
- Preferably you hold a university degree in information technology, computer science or in a related field
- You are experienced with various information technology areas (e.g., Software as a Service, Public Clouds, etc.).
- You are also experienced in one or more of the following areas – IT Service Management, Internet technologies, Project management, Agile frameworks, etc.
- You are knowledgeable IT system architecture and SW development
- ITIL certification is a plus
- With your analytical and structured approach, you manage the product backlog with global requirements and their interdependencies
- You have high customer orientation and analytical skills which both helps you to identify, discuss, and clarify product requirements together with the global stakeholders
- You are a team player and your ability to discuss relevant business topics in English are the basis for efficient and appropriate communication with colleagues and partners around the globe
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Preferred technical Skills:
What do we offer:
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2000EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Required education, skills and personality requirementsRequired education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)