Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Student for Content Management
We are a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. By combining the real and the digital worlds, we empower our customers to transform their industries and markets, helping them to transform the everyday for billions of people.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Advanta Development is the Software and Digitalization Powerhouse for Siemens internal units. With 9,000+ experts worldwide we are significantly contributing to the global footprint of the Siemens units. We are creating the digital future of Siemens by offering a wide range of development services to support digital strategies, from 20+ locations across 8 countries in EU, India, and China.
Are you a passionate storyteller and writer and enjoy new things as well as tech affinity? Our communications team is looking for a support in content management, and it is you who should join us!
Your new responsibilities
- Content Creation: research, writing, editing of articles
- Continuous optimization of our content for readability and depth of content
- Enriching our content with other suitable content as images, tables, lists
- Supporting the communications team on communications topics across different areas
Your skills and experience
· Currently studying journalism, marketing or another exciting course at technical university
- Interested in both corporate culture and communications topics and you already have experience in content creation through previous internships
- You have excellent English spelling and grammar, a high level of quality awareness and textual creativity
- Good MS-Office skills
- Convincing and efficient personality who enjoys working in a creative team
Salary from 5 eur/h.
Required education, skills and personality requirementsRequired education