Consultant for SAP Finance and Controlling
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
… Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Consultant for SAP Finance and Controlling.
… The position reports to the Head of SAP Finance and Controlling.
… The job position is located in Slovakia.
- In this role you will be responsible for SAP Finance applications (General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets) and SAP Controlling applications (Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Profitability Analysis)
- You will design new harmonized Financial and Controlling processes and best practice SAP implementations together with Business and IT.
- You act as an interface to the service provider Atos and the internal Siemens Healthineers business and you create requirements and functional specifications for complex SAP developments and control and monitor the development performance.
- You initiate new innovative solutions in relation to applications and processes in the context of SAP Finance and Controlling.
- You will be involved in the initial effort estimation for the SAP requirements and develop test cases and manage test activities.
- You act as an IT expert in international projects.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- In this role you should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Finance, Business Administration, or similar technical proficiency.
- You should have at least 3-5 years of SAP technical knowledge of financial processes and you have extensive knowledge of business processes in the field of SAP Finance and Controlling. This includes a high level of experience and expertise of all aspects of the SAP FI and CO modules and a very good experience in integration points with other SAP modules like SD, MM, IM, PP, and PS.
- You should have the ability to learn Siemens Healthcare IT implementation and validation processes and you should have experience in international project work.
- You participated in several ERP implementations and SAP upgrades and any S4/HANA experience in integration with external applications is a plus.
- 10% domestic and international travel, related to projects is required.
- You should demonstrate a strong customer service attitude and also be results-oriented, work well within a team and act successfully as a change manager.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2500EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component 2500EUR for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Required education, skills and personality requirementsRequired education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
- Variable and Christmas bonus
- Hybrid type of work – combination of telework and work from office
- Flexible Working Hours
- Bridge days – free extra paid leave 6 days per year
- 3 sick days per year (no doctor’s permit needed)
- In case of sickness 100% salary reimbursement 20 days/ year, this includes max. 10 days/ year for of family care
- Additional pension plan
- 300 EUR for regeneration of work force via cafeteria system
- Wellbeing program – Psychological, Legal and Financial Councelling
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, employee loans)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial ---Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)