Summer Development Academy - full time internship for students during summer
Place of work
Basic salary component (gross) and other remuneration: The offered remuneration is from 5€ gross / hour. Depending on experience + after incorporation possibility to increase.
Job description, responsibilities and dutiesSummer Development Academy is a unique and quick way how to learn and get trained on the job of a software developer. A Scrum team of students is working on a project from the medtech industry, learns how to work in a team, learns how to develop an application with back-end, front-end and how to deploy it to the cloud. Usually we're using mostly .NET and Angular and the MS Azure.
After this two month full-time internship, you might continue as a working student on some of our projects, where you will continue to grow and gain experience.
The internship will be in whole July and August, 40 hours a week. First week we usually do the introduction to technologies and therefore it is needed to be present starting first week of July.
• You have ideally finished the second year of IT focused university
• You know the object-oriented programming principles
• You have some knowledge and ideally also experience with oop back-end technologies, .NET, Java, etc.
• You know what are unit tests
• You have some experience with databases, ideally SQL
• You ideally have an experience / knowledge of some front-end technologies, you know what Typescript is
• You're advanced English speaker
• You're looking for learning, getting experience and for contributing to some product
Required education, skills and personality requirementsRequired education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
We offer• Salary 5€/hour brutto + compensation for meal tickets
• Learning technologies you'll see on our projects
• Chance to continue cooperation with us during the year or to do bachelor/diploma thesis with us
• Introduction to the technologies, code quality, real job experience, support from senior colleagues