Agile Coach and Program Quality Manager in SW Development
Place of work
asap or by agreement
2 500 EUR/monthfrom 2.500 brutto/month + variable bonus (depends on experience)
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions. Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Siemens embodies top solutions, especially in the areas of automation, energy, information and communication technologies.
Job description, responsibilities and dutiesWe are looking for an agile coach in combination with Program Quality Manager (PQM) for our teams aimed at developing of smart building solutions. We work in the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) in complex international project organizations. Our goal is to implement highly scalable distributed cloud-based systems which will be used across the world.
The PQM enables and supports the Agile Release Trains (portfolio management, teams and other roles) in handling process- and quality- compliance issues. He/She accompanies Agile Release Trains (ART) on their journey and coach the teams also in agile related aspects. He makes sure that development activities and outcomes comply with all relevant regulations and quality standards, as well as providing the required documentation to prove it.
The PQM acts as the domain expert in agile topics and provides feedback to all relevant stakeholders. He/She foster a culture of continuous improvement as part of Inspect & Adapt and carries out improvement activities within the ARTs to eliminate waste where required. His/her primary point of contact will be local teams in Bratislava with dotted line reporting to Global Program Quality Manager in Switzerland.
• Guide multiple agile teams and support their agile journey: work with cross-functional, distributed teams to achieve higher levels of agility and drive adoption of best-practices of the agile methodology.
• Train/facilitate and mentor distributed teams in overall agile/lean values/practices and specific frameworks/methods/ways of working (Scrum, Kanban, DevOps, SAFe etc.) to ensure best in class delivery.
• Coach teams through agile ceremonies, including iteration planning, daily standup, backlog refinement, iteration demo, retrospective, and PI planning - transitioning responsibility to the team over time
• Drive technology and behavior change management, innovation and define new ways of working for customer and internal delivery team
• Manage stakeholder expectations to help innovation and ensure the medium- and long-term strategic goals of the organization are achieved.
• Define a set of relevant metrics and ensure the setup of the necessary tooling and data sources to always have an overview of relevant ART / Quality metrics
• Evaluate, describe and track the NFR compliance topics for each feature and releases to ensure those are addressed for every program increment
• Collaborate with additional stakeholders on an ART specific quality plan including quality targets for functional and compliance topics with according checkpoints
• Collect and share best practices within the “Community of Experts” and ARTs of various locations, including trainings and refresher sessions for process, agile and IT security topics
• Support in the tracking and resolution of customer escalations as necessary, particularly when related to quality or safety defects
Required skills and experience
- Experienced Agile Coach with proven track record and rock solid, hands-on experience with agile/lean transformations and global delivery
- Detailed understanding of Quality Management principles, compliance and problem-solving techniques (8D, Ishikawa, FMEA, APQP)
- Team player, applied facilitation and mentoring skills, in particular at team and individual level
- Excellent influencing skills, in particular problem solving/troubleshooting activities
- excellent communication English skills
Required education, skills and personality requirementsRequired education
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
English - Upper intermediate (B2)Number of years of experience
We offer• Successful, stable, but innovative company, which makes real impact
• Newest technologies, all projects runs in agile methodology (we use SAFe)
• Great team (hard to explain in words, let`s meet us and see )
• We support trainings, cerfications and development internally and externally with individual approach based on your needs and requests. We attend also international conferences (e.g. AWS)
• Flexible working hours
• 2 days of home office per week in normal non covid time
• 3 Sick days per year
• Bridge days (additional paid leave to our legal vacation allowance) from 4 to 9 days per year
• Sick leave compensation to 100% of salary – 20 days p.a.
• Cafeteria system - Benefit plus
• Work-life balance – stable quartal planning cyclus
• Childbirth bonus, maternity leave bonus, work anniversary present
• Additional pension savings (3. pilier)
• Team building program - offsite meeting, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
• Siemens Share Matching Program
• Employee`s loans
• Referral program
• Company free parking
• Discount of monthly fee from our telecom provider for employees and their family member