Junior Application Engineer
Place of work
asap or by agreement
1 200 EUR/monthFrom 1 200 € brutto/month + variable bonus
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions. Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Siemens embodies top solutions, especially in the areas of automation, energy, information and communication technologies.
Job description, responsibilities and dutiesWe are looking for Applications Engineer into digitalization engineering center in Bratislava for our European customers.
Together we are driving the world forward. We electrify, automate and digitalize: Our employees make real what matters.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is shaping the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future. It addresses the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings and industries.
Our cloud-based management platform Navigator helps maximize building performance.
Our goal is to deliver and support highly responsive, scalable and secure solutions using state-of-the-art technologies. Main area is within Siemens Energy Management, HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Condition) or Fire Safety and Security solutions for large smart buildings.
Take a look to know more about Navigator:
Task and competences:
Installs, updates, tunes and diagnoses cloud-based management platform Navigator
Implements customer specific functional setup of data driven cloud services according to commercial contract
Customer application setup (implementation and configuration) with related information
Provides Best Practice for the use of applications
Works closely with applications development teams.
Good knowledge of global customer accounts and their specific needs
Creates and maintains documentation (e.g. configuration, operational) and trains others as needed.
Acting as the escalation point for issues arising from Customer or 1st line support and/or other functional areas within the company.
Technical overview in IT systems
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Required education, skills and personality requirementsRequired education
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
We offer• Successful, stable, but innovative company, which makes real impact
• Newest technologies, all projects runs in agile methodology (we use SAFe)
• Great team (hard to explain in words, let`s meet us and see )
• We support trainings, cerfications and development internally and externally with individual approach based on your needs and requests. We attend also international conferences (e.g. AWS)
• Flexible working hours
• 2 days of home office per week
• 3 Sick days per year
• Bridge days (additional paid leave to our legal vacation allowance) from 4 to 9 days per year
• Sick leave compensation to 100% of salary – 20 days p.a.
• Cafeteria system - Benefit plus
• Work-life balance – stable quartal planning cyclus
• Childbirth bonus, maternity leave bonus, work anniversary present
• Additional pension savings (3. pilier)
• Team building program - offsite meeting, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
• Siemens Share Matching Program
• Employee`s loans
• Referral program
• Company free parking
• Discount of monthly fee from our telecom provider for employees and their family member