Siemens embodies top solutions, especially in the areas of automation, energy, information and communication technologies.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
As a UX designer, your role requires a strong understanding of user experience best practices and hands on experience with interaction design, visual design, information architecture, user research and UX strategy as well as proven collaboration and project management skills.
Your new responsibilities
· Contribute to the complete redesign of our B2B products by following a UCD process from the collection of requirements to the development of concepts and final designs.
· Be the user advocate throughout the entire product development cycle – by putting the user first, but also by taking into consideration business and technical constraints.
· Keep a high-level vision in mind while creating comprehensive wireframes and high-fidelity mockups.
· Develop UX artifacts (user stories, user journeys, flow diagrams, clickable prototypes, UI specifications etc.)
· Scope, plan and conduct user testing to evaluate and validate concepts and designs.
· Plan and moderate design sprints and stakeholder workshops when needed.
· Collaborate with other UX designers to align design concepts across our products as well as mentoring junior team members.
· Help the UX team to evolve our Design System and advocate for UX across the organization.
Your skills and experience
- At least 3-4 years of industry experience as a UX designer with a strong portfolio of work demonstrating core interaction and visual design skills.
- Demonstrated expertise with modern design tools, with the ability to produce high-fidelity mockups and prototypes.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience of the design process, methodology, and human-centered design including UX research.
- Experience in collaborating in a global cross functional setup across product management, engineering and marketing.
- Experience in designing complex systems, preferably in a B2B setup.
- Experience or interest in designing IoT based systems.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Required education, skills and personality requirementsRequired education
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
We offer• Successful, stable, but innovative company, which makes real impact
• Newest technologies, all projects runs in agile methodology (we use SAFe)
• Great team (hard to explain in words, let`s meet us and see )
• We support trainings, cerfications and development internally and externally with individual approach based on your needs and requests. We attend also international conferences (e.g. AWS)
• Flexible working hours
• 2 days of home office per week in non covid time
• 3 Sick days per year
• Bridge days (additional paid leave to our legal vacation allowance) from 4 to 9 days per year
• Sick leave compensation to 100% of salary – 20 days p.a.
• Cafeteria system - Benefit plus
• Work-life balance – stable quartal planning cyclus
• Childbirth bonus, maternity leave bonus, work anniversary present
• Additional pension savings (3. pilier)
• Team building program - offsite meeting, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
• Siemens Share Matching Program
• Employee`s loans
• Referral program
• Company free parking
• Discount of monthly fee from our telecom provider for employees and their family member